I'll do my best - Chapter 9

Okay I'm not going to lie I completely forgot about my story sorta. But I will let you know that I'm trying to update more but I'm also not going to post very often maybe every week on Saturdays is when I'll update if that's okay with you guys.

But I'm up to 150 reads!!! I never thought anyone would want to read my book so thank you.

Let continue I hope you enjoy!

————

"Naruto stay for a moment" said lord third. Naruto turned around with a nervous look. "Yes? What is it" he looked at him for a moment.

"I specifically wanted to bring you along on this mission so you could get close with..your father" he stared. "I know that you're not close with him because you don't exactly know this Minato, but he is able to help and comfort you"

"Yeah, I'll do my best to communicate with him more. Thanks" Naruto turned around and left before the hokage could get any more words out.

Great he expects me to communicate with him more? And also have him comfort me? I just...can't do it yet. I care about him of course. But I'm too busy to worry about our relationship at the moment.

And now I have only one week to save obito and fix Kakashi's mind set. I can't wait. And where have you been Kurama? I know this isn't how we normally communicate but I need you here now.

No answer...same as always. I know your there so when you want to talk let me know.

The walk back to his place was slow and peaceful. I should apologize to Kakashi . Maybe I can get him flowers and a book? I know he likes to read.

So that's what he did. He found some red and yellow tulips and a book on survival. He should like these right? I hope. Naruto went to his house and left the flowers and book neatly by his doorstep and quickly left after.

————

Although Kakashi was watching the whole thing. I guess he's not that bad. He's trying to make up for it. But he had no right bringing him up. What if I bring up some something he doesn't like? But it's not like I know much about him in the first place. It isn't fair

Should I really forgive him? Or do I just keep acting like he's some secret person that we don't know anything about. I guess on this next mission I'll try and get used to him but I can't promise that either.

From that moment on Kakashi  just sat in his house either reading or cleaning. He didn't know what decision to make. But soon it was 9 PM and he decided to go to sleep.

————

on the other hand Naruto couldn't fall asleep. I really hope Kakashi  forgives me, but he finally needs to let go I need to find a way to let him express all his bottled up emotions it's not healthy for him. Maybe if I can change my sensei's mind this early, It can make even him even stronger and smarter.

11 pm finally rolled around and Naruto fell asleep to his luck he had no bad dreams and actually woke up well rested. It was 6 am. Training for his team didn't start till 7:45. Why don't I just relax and gather some nature chakra at the training grounds. If I'm fast enough I'll get to see the sun rising.