"You're quite interesting" - chapter 10

Like I said I promised a chapter this weekend PLEASE forgive me I know this story is a little boring right now but I have SO MUCH juicy stuff for the future chapters and it's mostly when they go on the mission trust me it's good.

Anyways I love you guys let's continue with the story

————

"Okay now it's my turn to ask a question and you guess. Are you guys ready?" All four of them looked at him ready for the next question practically begging to know more about the boy.

"Okay let's do my birthday. My birthday is Either October 10th, October 12th, or October 16th. What do you think? I'll wait for each of your answers"

"October 10th" said Rin

"October 12th" said obito

"I also think it's October 10th" said Kakashi

"Kakashi and Rin you guys are correct. Obito give me 20 push-ups"

"what?!? That's not fair! Switch up the questions how about we ask the questions and you answer, but after every question we do 20 workout exercises!"

"I actually like that idea, but don't ask any personal questions." Said Naruto. "Okay start"

As the teammates were all discussing what question to ask they finally came up with a few. "Alright I think we have our questions. You ready?"

"Let's hope"

"Okay first question, who do you look more like? Your mother or your father?" Asked Rin. You could tell she came up with the question. Most of the time she was fixated on characteristics and what makes a person them either based on their looks or personality. A rather good thing about her.

"Well, I look more like my father. It's where I get my blond hair from. I just got my mother's personality Y'know!" I actually like talking about myself it's a little refreshing. Plus I like talking about myself.

"Thats cool! Okay hold on we're thinking about our next question..." they all sat there thinking "oh wait, one more thing Naruto. How many questions can we ask?" Asked obito.

"About 10 or 5, hey don't think I forgot! Drop and give me 20 push ups!" Naruto said. Of course he wouldn't forget. Actually he would, but that's not the point.

"Oh come on we were so close!" Whined obito

"Well if you keep complaining it's gonna take way longer!" Said Kakashi lightly punching obitos arm

"Fine, now our next question. Why do you have whiskers on your face?" Naruto started at them. He didn't know what to say. It's not like he could say much anyways.

"I was born with them. I couldn't even tell you why I have them. It was something my mother had" he wasn't completely lying.

"Oh, well I think they really suit your face!"Naruto smiled at Rin's comment. "Okay I'll cut down the exercises, give me 15 push-ups instead."

"Thank you Naruto!" So they finished their push-up. "Okay guys we need to actually think of a good question. The ones we've asked are so lame. I mean let's try to dig into him without trying to get personal" They all agreed but had no idea what question to ask.

"I have an idea." Kakashi said. "Why don't we ask him why we're first seeing him in the village of he's 18 years old?" They all liked the question. "Okay yeah that's a good one. Kakashi you ask it"

"Okay Naruto, why are we first seeing you around in the village if you're 18 years old?" Kakashi asked. "Um well...I was sent on a mission somewhere when I was 15 and I didn't really live near the academy and other people" shit. They're gonna know. That's not believable at all.

"Oh, what about your parents?" Asked obito. "I don't have any...I'm going to go get something to drink be right back" god so much for no personal questions? And how am I even going to explain that.

"Great going Obito" all of a sudden the focus was turned to Minato. No parents? But didn't he say he looked more like his father? And had his mother's personality? If they died how would the have known. Damn I thought that I would have stayed-

"Minato sensei, do you think we said something wrong?" They asked. "No, I'm sure you're fine he didn't seem upset he just wanted to get something to drink. He'll be right back"

————

Well I might as well get Minato something to drink too. I don't even want to ask these questions anymore it's quite boring actually. I want to do something fun. But I don't know what.

Maybe I could just tell them stuff about me instead and make them wonder more about me. Yeah yeah, I'll do that. It will get things stirred up and one were on that mission maybe I can finally start to warm up to them. But I still find it hard. I'm not mentally ready yet...

————

"Hey I'm back guys! And Minato I got you a drink!" Minato walked towards Naruto. "Thank you! You shouldn't have. Are you feeling alright?"

"Oh yeah I'm totally fine why? I hope I didn't make you guys feel bad the questions don't bother me. Although they are boring. So I'm just going to tell you guys a little bit about me instead and we can just sit down and talk about it."

"So we don't have to do push-ups?" Asked obito "no you don't" smiled Naruto. "Oh thank god."

"Okay, but before I tell you a bit about myself. I'll let you ask ONE more question. So think good"

After thinking for some time. Thy finally thought about the first question. But they weren't sure how to ask it.

"Okay we have it. Our question is that. How come you were able to make the third Hokage and Inoichi Believe in you? There is no way that they meet a random person and all of a sudden trust them even with seeing their memories. So what were your memories?"

Minato stared hard at them. He also wanted to know too especially with the hokage kissing up on him. I cant wait to hear his answer.

—————————————————————-

Okay I'm sorry that I didn't post in forever. But I've been struggling with school, and trying to help my friend (very suicidal) and I priorities my friends over this small Wattpad story. And I'm very happy about this story and Will for sure keep updating it but for right now I might update every 2 weeks and I hope you all understand. And yes I know THIS CHAPTER WAS VERY BAD!!! But I'm waiting for it to get good cause I have MANY things up my sleeve thank you!!

Word count: 1200

We have 350 viewers!!! Thank you all so much and have a great day!

-narutoslover