Let it out kakashi - chapter 7

Hello and welcome back to chapter seven!! I hoped you all enjoyed chapter 6 it wasn't my best I'm just trying to progress into the story more.

Thank you to the people who saved my story it really made my day so much better and I hope you keep reading!

Anyways let's get back to the story!

ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ

Naruto couldn't sleep that night. He kept thinking about Kakashi and how to save Obito when the time comes. He wanted Kakashi to change after seeing Obitos 'death' but didn't want Obito to meet Madara.

He kept tossing and turning he then sat up quickly. Remembering that Kakashi before he died gave him his "make out tactics" book. He wanted to find it.

He quickly got dressed and left without question. He spent hours going through the forest to where he was found by Minato.

After 3 hours he finally got there. Where could the book be. Did I even teleport with it? I should have thought this through.

Shit where is it? He spent at least 30 minutes looking for it. Until he tripped on a rock. Or was it? He looked down.

There it is! I actually found it. He looked at the book with a sad smile. He finally felt that a part of him was lifted. Now I need to clean it a little. He left the site and went back. It was now 6 am.

He needed to be at the training grounds with Team 7 at 7:30. He cleaned off the book with a warm wet towel. But he couldn't seem to get some of the smudges off.

He got in the shower so he wouldn't look like he had been sweating. It was now 7:00 am. He placed the book in his room and went to the kitchen to find something to eat.

Knock knock knock

Who could that be?

Naruto walked to open the door. "Oh hello Minato it's great to see you. How are you feeling. You hungover?" He laughed

"I'm fine don't worry, I told my students that training is at 9 am now. I was wondering if you wanted to get breakfast with me and kushina?"

With Kushina? Already? After realizing he had been staring for 5 minutes. "Yes, Id love to meet your wife. May I get ready?"

"Oh yes of course please." Minato watched as he walked away. He hasn't been sleeping often has he? Why though? I don't want to barge into his life but he's so young too look like that all the time. Maybe-

"Okay I'm ready!" He said. "Great, let's go then Kushina is still getting ready but you're welcome to come to my place and wait" he said with a smile. "Okay that sounds great!"

They both left the apartment and walked over to Minato's. Which wasn't far anyways. He opened the door and lead Naruto to the table.

So this is where they live. And where I could have grown up...

"She's almost ready. But while we wait why don't you tell me a bit more about yourself."
Naruto straighten himself. "What do you want to know?"