Mission begins - chapter 12

Heyyy how are your guys!! I'm super excited for this chapter and I have to say that I really think it's starting to pick up and come along these next chapters might be a little slow and take a little longer for curtain reasons. But other then that. Enjoy!

————

Naruto woke up that morning. Well, he was already up he only got about 4 hours of sleep. Which is better then usual but still not enough for this mission.

————

That week and a half went by fast. Preparation for the mission was finally complete. Minato had trained all his students and he felt as if they were a little bit more ready then before.

Naruto still struggled with sleep and getting close to people but he couldn't worry about that now. He had to think of his plan for this mission.

Knock knock knock

Naruto went to go open his door. "Oh hey Minato! Are we headed to the hokages office?"

"Yes we are. I came to get you. the team should also be on their way."

"Okay then what are we waiting for!" Naruto and Minato shortly left his apartment and walked to the hokages office. They arrived the same time as their team.

"Come in." They all walked into the room all ready for their exact orders. "Alright for this mission, I hope you are all prepared."

"We are sir" the third hokage smiled at them. "Good! Cause this is an important mission you are to destroy Kannabi bridge. To help us turn the direction for us in this war. And with our help with your newly promoted jonin, Kakashi. I'm sure we can get this done fast."

The team smiled and looked prepared. "So is your team up for the challenge Minato?"

"Yes sir! I know they are. We've practiced very hard this week"

"I'm glad to hear it. Good luck" team seven quickly left for the Konoha gates to leave.

"Hey guys I forgot something in my apartment Wait here for me okay?" Naruto quickly left

"Is he really serious? We're supposed to be on the move already what could he have forgotten?" Kakashi said.

Naruto wanted to get Kakashi a gift really quick. But he didn't know what to get him. Maybe a few new books? Or candy? What does he like. I have to hurry or else I'm going to be having an annoying conversation with Kakashi on how we were supposed to be on this mission.

Hmm. Oh! I'll just get him a new knife since the one his father breaks later on, he'll need it. Okay now I have to hurry back

"Where were you? We're 15 minutes late now" Kakashi said annoyed "don't worry Kakashi 15 minutes won't matter I was going as fast as I could! cheer up"

Kakashi just ignored his statement and started walking away. Soon enough team seven was in the trees traveling fast to their destination. It would take them at least a day and a half to get to the bridge.

After traveling for a while they finally saw a small village up ahead. So they decided they would stop for some food and maybe even the bath house.