(Don't) believe it...

Time was running out and Menma was itching to get a body of his own to do as he pleased, but until Orochimaru had achieved whatever the hell he was doing, he was sadly stuck in this one... He was about to switch with Naruto when a voice interrupted him.

"What exactly are you planning to do after all this?" Kyuubi's voice resonated throughout the cage she was trapped in making the water ripple violently. This made both Naruto and Menma turn their heads to face Kurama except Naruto turned a little too quickly and as he rubbed the back of his neck he saw Menma who seemed very irritated gritting his teeth.

"The fuck do you want Kyuubi, you... interrupted... ME" He was obviously not in the best of moods which was quite surprising since about 5 minutes ago he was basically teasing and mocking Naruto. Kyuubi just laughed it out and explained how small minded he was in terms of his plan.

"Do you honestly think it will that easy?" Kyuubi said in her booming voice. Menma simply tsked at this comment.                                                                                                                                                

"Yes as a matter of fact I do, because unlike a specific someone, I'm not a soft pathetic bitch who, as far as I'm concerned, is still caged up in a worthless human being for the past how long? oh right 12 years. Now shut up before I kill you with my own hands." Menma was fed up with a pointless conversation and slowly took over Naruto's body then stretched his muscles only to find Sasuke looking back at him. 

Quite some time passed before one of them spoke to break the silence, so Sasuke decided to clear something up which was on his mind.                                                                                                               "What are you really doing here Naruto?" Sasuke asked suspiciously.                                                            

"The better question would be where is that disgusting snake you call a master? Didn't seem very powerful to me, took him down with one strike" Sasuke felt enraged at the way Menma carelessly spoke about Orochimaru and clenched his fist making Menma chuckle at how he hit a soft spot. Sasuke immediately denied any bonds between him and the snake, explaining how he was only there to find power and nothing else. Menma simply shrugged his shoulders not being convinced but decided to drop the subject until Sasuke repeated his question more firmly this time, despite Menma smiling sadistically throughout their conversation. This brought an uncomfortable shiver down his spine since he was not used to Naruto, the pure hyperactive ninja look so dark and dead inside. He was bothered at how much Sasuke kept pressing him about Naruto who he could care less about.                                                                                                    

"Why are you so fixated on that boy?! He doesn't mean anything to you now does he? so just drop it, I'll remove that voice box of yours if not. Your repetitive voice is tiresome." Sasuke kept his face emotionless but inside was deciding whether or not to ask again, unfortunately, Menma's comment only made him more curious.                                                                                                  

"I won't ask again. What are you doing here Naruto?" Sasuke was taking a big risk asking again since he was fully aware that Menma's threats were the very opposite of a bluff, therefore, he took precautions by revealing his Sharingan. Menma however grinned into Sasuke's eyes contemplating whether to rip his throat right then and there or just answer his query.....or maybe he could-                                                                                                                                                                     

"Now."                                                                                                                                                                                        He was forced out of his thoughts but finally decided to answer since he knew Sasuke would not drop the question for some time and then it would really make him rip his throat.           

"Fine, but let me say one thing. My name is Menma, not Naruto, that loser isn't here right now and probably won't be for some time. I'm here if you wanna talk though little softie" Menma said in boredom. Sasuke's eyes slowly reverted back into his pitch-black eyes being a little stunned, he wasn't quite sure what was happening, at first, he saw Naruto almost normal and a little out of sorts then, later on, to find him going wild then now only to find him..so....different.                                       

"What happened to you? This...isn't like you at all. You've changed......like I have" Sasuke recomposed himself snapping back into reality as he said his last words, he was not aware that he has unconsciously been prying questions about someone who was weaker than him and could never understand him.                                                                                                                                             "Please," Menma said rolling his eyes unamused, "don't compare me to your worthless life. Unlike you, I have a real reason to kill. Revenge my ass, to think the proud clan of Uchiha has only tainted its name further no thanks to you. Itachi must be so disappointed in you" Menma whispered the last few words with poison in them which made Sasuke break. He quickly grabbed Menma's throat and revealed his Sharingan menacingly except Menma only giggled while being choked.                                                                                                                                                             "hahaha-agk-haha do you seriously think you can beat me with those eyes the way they are now, Naruto may not have been able to take you down then but don't you dare think I am anywhere near as weak as him haha-agk!" Sasuke was on the verge of crushing the thin and boney neck until he felt a rush of evil red chakra blow past him that froze him in place. He looked up at Menma to meet a bloodlust crimson eye looking dead at him with such a despicable carnivorous smile.                                                                                                                                                                  "PUT.ME.DOWN." 

hello All!! Thanks for reading the FIRST chapter,

good grief this is going to be a long few weeks, months......years???!!!! hope not.

wow... that was a lot harder than it looks but either way was a fun first chapter to continue the story! This is my first time writing ANY story in general but I think..it was good...I genuinely don't know but feel free to let me know!

I have to put this out there that I have NO experience in writing unless school assessments count towards it? basically please don't judge me too harshly cause I am very new to the writing universe and I have no idea how the technology works even though I probably should at my age but either way if make grammar errors (I no English) or the story doesn't add up (probably fell asleep working on this till like 1 am.....which it is now:) ) please just comment and I'll fix it.

I have decided to write a quote at the end of every so chapters to reflect the story and see how it turns out (i LOVE quotes btw so this is the perfect opportunity)

SO hope you enjoy and have a fun time reading this story with me!

"Roses are dead

Love is fake,

weddings are basically funerals with cake"