The Hell do I write here?

"Dear...."

"What's with the formalities?"

"You know... respect. Anyways *ahem* it's been quite a while, hasn't it? I just arrived and came round to visit you. It's been a long trip and well a lot has happened. hmm I'm guessing Neji has already come around since he's not here.

Well I guess I should start where I left off before I left, Jiraiya Sensei had taken me with him on a super long training session that didn't involve any ramen breaks which kinda annoyed him for a while until he finally agreed to them. uhh back to the main point, this training helped A LOT and I mean a lot a lot, I've regained most of my chakra back and I learnt some new things like perfecting my Rasengan to a giant Rasengan! ok, it's not really giant but it's definitely bigger than my normal one!

Anyhow on my way here this really weird guy suddenly attacked me out of nowhere! He could make his drawings come to life, it would have been super cool if it wasn't trying to kill me! Thankfully Shikamaru and Choji helped me out and we eventually drove him off, somehow, I also ran into Kakashi sensei along the way. I was really lucky because I was meant to give him a gift, which he loved by the way, it was the newest book the ero-senin. I still don't see the big fuss or the interest, ero-senin says it will 'come with age' not exactly sure what that means. 

heh, sorry am I talking too much? It has been a long time and well a lot of things happened.

You probably don't know what happened to me and 'Menma'.....well maybe you do I'm not sure. Hopefully, if you don't mind me rambling on again,

After I was stabilised after around a month I think it was? Menma had roamed around getting to know everyone and everything as his own person you know? My Chakra was extremely low, like dangerously low there was some fancy word for it but I don't exactly remember haha! It took a long time for Menma to transfer his chakra to me, don't ask me how cause I'm not good with this whole 'why does it work?' kind of thing. After the transfer was finished Menma kind of disappeared I guess whatever Jutsu the guys used on me was only temporary I guess? No... maybe it was some kind of illusion. I'm not sure I just know that I can't feel him anymore or Kurama. I'll have to ask Shikamaru about it sometime.

Sorry, How have you been? I'm sure it's nice where you are, peaceful and pretty. J-just like you y-you know?"

"Oi Come on we're going to be late!"

"Is he usually this ignorant?"

"How could you- why should even bother? It's not like you're going to understand"

"Coming guys! So anyway I'll do my best to come to see you. Have a nice day!

I l-love you...

Thanks for always being there for me, and I know I was really stupid before but um yeah I'm going to return the favour by trying to be there for you. However, I can...

Thank you,

Hinata"

"Thank, you, Naruto-Kun..." 

Hey All, IT'S FINALLY FINISHED. Please. PLEASE. Excuse the crappy ending, I wanted it to be a kind of interpretation ending kind of thing and I'm not entirely sure it worked out that way however I will do a kind of question page where I will attempt to answer any questions about the story. Just to clear things up you know? I apologise it's so short It was really meant to be that way. A short conversation between Naruto and Hinata. A closure more or less. I think I did a really bad job so I'll visit this in the future when I have the time and patience for it

Hope you all enjoyed the story xx

Time for our last quote of the day:

"Tears are

words the

heart can't say"

Too short? Thought so.

"I cried when 

I had no shoes, 

but I stopped crying 

when I saw a man without legs. 

Life is full of blessings, 

sometimes we don't value them"