A guide to never giving up

"Ah!"

Hinata yelled in pain as Neji used the gentle fist technique: rotation on her, to which she was pushed hard into a tree. Neji quickly rushed over to help her up when she immediately objected. 

"I-I'm fine Neji nii-san. P-Please continue." Hinata struggled to stand up only to take upon a fighting stance however Neji could clearly see her heavy breathing as well as her heavy arms only being held up by her strong will. So he decided to take a break. Hinata came back after a few minutes to bring them beverages and small foods, as she placed down the tray, she then sat down next to Neji. She poured him some water before serving herself despite Neji's constant comments for her not to trouble herself with him.

"Hinata-sama, you have truly grown in both your body and mind"

"T-Thank you Neji nii-san" They both looked up at the open sky watching the clouds effortlessly move through the air when Hinata decided to speak once more.

"I can u-understand w-why Shikamaru enjoys this so much" Hinata smiled and Neji nodded in agreement.

"Yes, It is quite peaceful. No thoughts. No distractions running around wild acting like an idiot." Hinata giggled recognizing the reference to Naruto always being so hyperactive, complaining about his missions and making mistakes but always making it up for them. He had changed so many people for the good, people like Neji, Zabuza, and even Gaara of the Sand. 

"Speaking of him, he has been awfully quiet this week, wouldn't you agree?" Hinata wondered for a moment before answering him.

"Y-You're right, I haven't seen him at all since the Chunin exams a-and I was getting worried. I hope he hasn't g-gotten into any trouble" Neji saw Hinata clench her fist into her chest.

"You care for Naruto a lot don't you..." Neji looked into Hinata's eyes "Hinata-sama?" Hinata was flushed in a bright crimson red trying to form words that never escaped her mouth. Neji smiled considerately and looked up at the sky.

"Knowing him he's probably training until he's wasted all his chakra" Neji smiled despite Hinata looking VERY nervous who was probably running hundreds of ways Naruto could be in danger in her head. He calmed her down chuckling a bit until their happiness was flushed away when one of the Hyuuga servants came rushing towards them out of breath.

"H-HINATA SAMA! Your presence is required at the front gates. A boy named Shikamaru wishes to see you and Neji-san immediately." Neji sprinted towards the front gate while Hinata thanked the servant and came running slightly behind. Shikamaru was in view when Neji turned a corner to then ask what happened that required immediate response. 

"I need both you and Hinata to come with me on a very important S-ranked mission" When Hinata finally caught up she asked what happened only to receive the sullen words of Shikamaru's explanation. Both Neji and Hinata were in shock to hear naruto had been kidnapped, Hinata felt as if her heart might crush into millions of pieces at the sound of Naruto's disappearance. Thoughts of horrible torture, death, and pain filled her head almost causing her to collapse however Neji put his hand on her shoulder snapping her out of her thoughts, assuring her that Naruto was perfectly fine even though it seemed to almost reassure him as well. 

Shikamaru opened Tsunade's office to thankfully find both Kiba and Choji already inside. Neji and Hinata followed behind and saw Tsunade looking out at the village with a serious face. She quickly turned her head to face the 5 genins in front of her and began to explain the situation.

"As Shikamaru has probably already informed you, Naruto has been kidnapped and taken out of the village. The last time anyone saw him was around a week ago right after he left this office to arrive home. The reason I have named this an S-ranked mission is because of the dangerous opponents you may have to face. You will head to the last place ninja hounds have confirmed the scent of an Akatsuki member, it's quite far from the village, therefore, I need all of you to depart immediately. Any questions?" Almost everyone put their hand up except Shikamaru and Choji. Neji spoke first.