Error: Friends not found

Where am I ? Am I dead? I can't hear anything...I can't see anything.....I can't feel anything...      

No, I can feel...*Heatbeat* I can hear... *Heartbeat* My heart

Back within Orochimaru's base...                                                                                                                                 

It was like a nightmare. Standing in front of you was a human and you know it, but- it was a demon, a demon so evil you could foresee your death and make you tremble from fear knowing your life would end if you were to move even an inch. Menma was covered in the nine-tails cloak while effortlessly swaying his three tails, he was bent over seeming half dead as his shaggy hair covered his half lidded eyes. 

At first he let out a small laugh, which was followed by another loud one until he began to let out a string of creepy laughter sounding more insane by the minute. His head shot up as he cackled wickedly but suddenly stopped to take a deep but hoarse breath. Sasuke took out his sword in front of him and ran a Chidori stream through it increasing its attack strength but Menma only widened his smile revealing his sharp white fangs that made his left eye tainted red even more menacing.

"PLAYTIME BITCH" He snarled disappearing into thin air only to appear right behind Sasuke in milliseconds wrapping one of his tails around his neck burning his skin like fire, holding him up in the air. He walked forwards tightening his grip by the second

"What oh what to do with you? I wanna play with you" Just before Sasuke lost consciousness he dropped a poisonous gas bomb making Menma back away and release his hold on him. The gas was still in the area giving neither of them much vision but the small room made Menma's voice echo.

"But I've also forgotten the pleasure of crushing someone's heart"

"Care to help me remember?"

In Naruto's mind...

Naruto's POV...

I don't know where I am. It's so dark and cold. I'm floating. In water? or on air? I can't tell but it feels...nice. I don't know how much time passed but after a while, a light was showing. It parted the darkness in half and before I knew it I was heading towards it. I got so close it was blinding. When I came to, I saw what seemed like...Konoha? I'm standing outside the playground I used to play in when I was little. I heard a metallic sound and turned to my side to see myself sitting on a swing, but I don't understand what's happening. I see me? but I'm younger maybe 5 or 6? I walk over to see myself more clearly but was interrupted when another kid came running up to the younger me.

"Hi! what's your name?" I look shocked but had a smile on my face proudly saying my name. I don't remember this. Is this my past or something? The kid was asking if I wanted to play with his friends but before I even got off the swing the kid's mother, it seemed, took his hand and dragged him away.

"Don't play with that boy! He is dangerous and troublesome" She was whispering but was obviously not aware of how loud her whispers actually were. My smile faded and tears were flowing down my face, it disgusted me to see myself in such a sorry state but it also reminded me just how much I wanted to be accepted by others. For people to see that I wasn't the demon brat that killed the fourth Hokage but a proud aspiring ninja to one day become Hokage. I remembered some past memories I had locked away in my mind for who knows how long. I noticed something move behind the swing so I walked closer to see more clearly and was shocked to see Menma glaring at the kid's mother. no. not Menma. almost a miniature version of him.