2. 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧

𝘕𝘢𝘻𝘢𝘪𝘳 𝘒𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘮 𝘈𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘢
𝘋𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 16, 2011
"𝘖𝘩 𝘐 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘫𝘶𝘮𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘑𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘴"

"Nazair!" His mother yelled.

Nazair ignored her. He was too busy playing Minecraft on his Xbox 360. It was a new game his father got him, so he spent all of his time playing the game.

He was so wrapped up in his game, he didn't hear her call him for the second, third, and forth time.

"You didn't hear me calling you?!" His mom busted in his room, making him jump.

"No ma'am." He shook his head, putting his controller on the tv stand.

"Mhmm," She gave his a side eye. "We'll go play outside. You putting too much strain on ya' eyes. And when you come back, clean this room." She took another look over his room before leaving, closing the door on her way out.

He sighed before walking into his closet, looking for something to wear.

Looking through the hangers, he chose a pie of white Nike basketball shorts, a black Nike top, and a pair of  Foamposites.

"Ma, I'm leaving." Nazair peaked his head inside of his parents room. Bahni and Raheem both nodded.

"I love you, be safe." His mother, Bahni gave him a kiss on his cheek.

His dad looked over at them with a grimace on his face. He hated their relationship. How could a mother love their son so much?

Raheem never got this type of love from his mother, so he grew jealous of his own son. And grew hatred for his own wife. He thought if he bought them everything under the sun, then they would love him more than they loved each other.

"Aight bye." Raheem pushed him out of their room.

Nazair simply sucked his teeth before walking out of the house.

He saw his friends across the street at the park and ran over to them. It was like his escape maybe. He yearned for live from his father but never got it.

Nazair didn't know what he did wrong for him not to love him. Everything he did, wasn't enough. And he didn't know why.

"What's up Nazair." His friend, Pi'Erre gave him a handshake.

"Hey." He mumbled. To be honest, he wasn't in the mood. At all. All he wanted was to see his best friend, Mai'Yuko.

"Dang, what's wrong with you?" Pi'Erre mugged him. Nazair sucked his teeth at him, looking away.

He never really like Pi'Erre anyway. He would always try to "flirt" with Mai'Yuko. Though, you couldn't do much flirting in the third grade.

"Can we just play basketball?" Nazair looked over at his friends. They all nodded their heads and stood up off of the bench.

"Yeah, you're gonna lose." His other friend, Kailex shrugged, making Nazair roll his eyes. Everybody was pissing him off today.