23. 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐏𝐭. 1

12:38 AM

12:38 AM

Sayori sat in the car while it drove around the same block for the third time. Gravity sat behind her and Kailex sat next to her, while Elliantte drove.

"Are we sure about this?" Sayori bit her thick acrylic nail, looking into Nazair's house. The lights were on and someone was moving around.

"Sayori shut your scary ass up for real, that nigga shot you." Gravity rolled her eyes at Sayori's nervousness.

"Shot a female and not me, they scared to come outside for real." He chuckled. "It's like damn, why I gotta be a messy hoe cousin though?" Kailex shook his head.

"Twice, cause you that messy bitch Desai cousin too." Gravity added on, making Kailex glare at her.

"See I ain't come to argue with your SLUT ass, I came to avenge my cousin." He harshly rolled his eyes.

"Bitch you still mad cause I said Nazair faster than you in middle school." Gravity mushed his head into the window.

"That's cause he wasn't fucking faster than me!" He replied, pushing her into the car door.

"Y'all ass ain't bout to start that toxic shit in my damn car!" Elliantte slammed his foot on the break, making them both hit the seats in front of them. "Y'all can go fuck and make up after this, now ain't the time." He looked back at them with a mug across his face.

"Well shit." Sayori rubbed her forehead, that caused her to hit her head on the windshield.

"Really, Elliantte bitch ass need to be avenging Yori too cause ain't that your cousin also?" Gravity jerked her head back.

"I just want my bitch back, I don't got shit do with any of what y'all got going on... And we related by marriage so shut your big head, little forehead ass up." He shrugged.

"Alright, what the fuck are we talking about for real? Can we speed this the hell up?!" Kailex was growing more and more irritated.

Just sitting outside of Nazair's house and not doing anything was pissing him off.

"Well, let's go then." Elliantte shrugged.

He quickly pulled his gun out of the cup holder next to him and exited his car with Kailex following close behind.

Gravity and Sayori both stayed in the car to keep lookout, but also because they both were scared and didn't know how to shoot a gun.

They both pulled their masks down and scaled the side of Nazair's house. Elliantte ducked under a window when he heard giggling, making his blood boil.

It was Mai'Yuko's giggle.

"See it be that shit." He shook his head as Kailex snickered at his reaction. "Tell them boys they better pray." He chuckled, with a look of anger flashing across his face.