21. 𝐈𝐨𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐈𝐭

BOOM

BOOM

"Mai'Yuko! Mai'Yuko!" Nazair yelled, towards her, in the street.

"Fuck!" She pulled her hand back, clutching it against her chest as blood leaked onto her shirt.

Let us rewind...

_________
𝘌𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺...
_________

Mai'Yuko sat on the bed while Nazair sat between her legs. She carefully parted his hair, and watched him play his game.

"Bitch- you suck!" Nazair yelled over his mic to Pi'Erre.

"Stop moving." She popped him with the comb, making him jerk his head forward.

"Now Yuko..." He slowly turned around, giving her a mean side eye.

"I'm trying to be nice and do YOUR hair- bye." She put down the comb and gel.

"Okay stop, we got places to be." He put the comb and gel back in her hands.

"Oh okay, because I'm almost done fuck face." She rolled her neck and continued parting and retwisting his hair.

"Not too much... And watch that mouth."

"Nigga I'm 22, I can say what I want." She pulled his hair apart.

"No, you're done, you're done!" He flinched away from her.

"Come sit down so we can get ready Kazim!" She stood up on the bed.

"Who you standing up on?" He put his controller down and took off his headset.

"Nazair... I literally have three more, sit the hell down." She put her hand on her hip.

"Yo little ass, NEXT!" He pulled both of her ankles, making her fall flat on the bed.

Once she fell, they heard a crack, making Mai'Yuko bust out laughing.

"No way!" She continued to laugh hard,

"Bro... this is NOT funny." He backed away from the bed.

"I can- I can buy you another one." She spoke through broken laughter, clutching her stomach.

"If it's not funny, I know it ain't that damn funny." He stared at her with a blank face.

"Okay boo. I'm sorry, come, come, let me finish your hair." Her laughter died down and she sat back where she was sitting before.

"And do it quickly." He rolled his eyes, sitting in between her legs.

"Oh do not do too much.." She shook her head while quickly parting and retwisting the last three.

Once she was finished, he stood up and looked at himself in the dresser mirror.

"Yea, that's what I thought." He shook his dreads in the mirror. "Bow." He nodded his head in approval.