15. 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

April 16, 2023"We like to party"

April 16, 2023
"We like to party"

"Let's not talk about that night." Yuko awkwardly chuckled. She was sitting outside with Eliantte. They ate lunch together everyday.

It was a new school year for the both of them and they'd grown closer. Though they showed heavy attraction to each other, they kept it strictly to friends..... with benefits.

"Mhm mhm, whatever. You knocked the sonic coins out that hoe." He continued to laugh. Mai'Yuko had gotten into another fight at another party and decided to stop drinking.

She thought college was supposed to be for education and fun but she had gotten into a total of 4 fights. And she's only lost one.

She covered her face in embarrassment. All of her fights went around the school and now she's known as a fighter, which doesn't fit her at all.

"Stop covering your face girl." He pulled her hands down.

"No that's so embarrassing. Like I'm never drinking again." She shook her head while eating a french fry.

"Eat eat eat, uglah." He started to laugh, to the point where he was crying.

"Ain't shit funny Eliantte." She rolled her eyes. Sometimes he really irked her nerves.

"Girl shut up, you just been so irritated like shut up." He bucked at her and she gave him a blank stare.

"Let's go you your house." She smiled and he caught what she was implying.

"You're nasty." He grabbed her hand and pulled her to his car.

"Hashtag gimme head." She stuck her tongue out.

"Girl hurry up then, hell." Eliantte opened her car door.

She hurried up and got in his car, leaning her seat back.

"Oh we in the car?" He raised his eyebrows at her.

"Stop you're making me feel like a slut." She covered her face and he pulled her hands down.

"Mm mm, come on, pull them pants down." He let go of her hands.

"You do it." Yuko smirked, making him smirk too.

"Don't tell me you can't take it then." He shrugged, pulling down her pants, along with her underwear.

He grabbed her neck and slowly kissed up her neck. He started sucking every time he would kiss, leaving hickeys all on her.

"Hassan hurry." She whined, while biting her lip.

He looked up at her and shook his head. Yuko didn't know what was coming for her.

Eliantte unzipped her top, exposing her breasts.

"Pretty ass titties girl." He smiled and began sucking on her nipples.