6. 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧

𝘕𝘢𝘻𝘢𝘪𝘳 𝘒𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘮 𝘈𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘢
𝘕𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 4, 2016
"𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶"

"What they say Yuko?!" Nazair hyped Mai'Yuko up as she rapped Flex by Rich Homie Quan.

"Walked in 30,000 in my pocket! Had them wiggas like ooo, ooo, ooooo!" She sang. She purposely missed the word niggas because they were in the car with Ahmed.

She actually never cursed. Unlike Nazair.

He was driving them to school early this morning.

"Okay, okay. Get out my car." Ahmed stopped at the front of the school. "Y'all already late." He laughed at them.

"The attitude? Not it." Mai'Yuko waited for Nazair to open her door.

"The tone? Not it." Nazair continued, while opening Mai'Yuko's door.

"Hotel? Trivago." Ahmed finished, before laughing like it was the funniest thing in the world.

"That wasn't even funny." Nazair stopped laughing. He shook his head and held Mai'Yuko's book sack while she got out the car.

"Bye dad, I love you." She waved.

"I love you too ladybug." He smiled before driving off.

"Nah I got it." Nazair told her, when she tried to get her book sack back.

"Book bag." She mumbled.

"Book sack." He said back.

"Mmm." Mai'Yuko rolled her eyes.

Nazair put his hand around her shoulder as they walked into school. He tried not to laugh when she she gave him a glare. Her face was too adorable for her to make a mean face to him.

"You got cooties." She rolled her eyes. He pushed her into the wall after she said that.

"Cooties my ass." He huffed before pulling her back into him, walking down the hallway. She crossed her arms over her chest while they walked together.

"Bad words." She mumbled.

"Girl shut the heck up." He told her.

"Give me my book bag." She turned around.

"I– why?" He mugged her.

"Because you're being mean. So let me walk to class alone." She huffed. He started at her before slowly handing her the book sack.

"Be safe." He told her and she stuck up her ring finger, making him laugh.

Nazair walked into his second period class, since he was late to first period. This was his favorite teacher anyway.

"Hey Ms. D." He have her a cheesy smile.

"Not my class don't start for another twenty minutes." She's turned around in her seat.

"I came to school late, it would be no reason to go there." He shrugged.

"Where's Mai'Yuko then?" She looked at him over her glasses. They're both in the same second period class.