27. 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞

𝘔𝘢𝘪'𝘠𝘶𝘬𝘰 𝘏𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘪 𝘜𝘻𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪September5:29 PM

September
5:29 PM

"You ready, my baby?" Nazair asked Yuko. They were both getting ready for their baby shower.

"Hell yeah, you ready?" She smiled. They had recently found out they were having two boys and one girl, she didn't want to have a gender reveal, she thought they were a waste of money.

"Yea I am." He fanned herself. He was excited for the baby shower, but even more excited to have a girl. Most of all, he was nervous to see his dad again.

They invited everyone to this event, and that means everyone. Except Yuko's mother of course, rest in hell.

"If your dad doesn't come, imma' be pissed." She rolled her eyes, knowing how his dad acts towards him.

"Exactly, but if he doesn't, it'd be expected." He shrugged it off. He hated talking about his dad because he'd act so bitter towards Nazair for no reason.

"It's okay! My dad and your mom here are enough." She laughed it off, fixing the collar of his Burberry shirt. "I can't believe you wearing this shit." She shook her head.

"We're literally matching, you have a Burberry skirt and shoes on." He pointed to each Burberry article of clothing she had on.

"And? I look cute!" She scrunched her face up and looked at her outfit again in the mirror.

"Yea, you look real sexy, my baby. If i could get you pregnant right now I would." He stood behind her in the mirror.

"Nazzy, you weird bro." She laughed and shook her head.

"What you just call me girl?" He raised his eyebrow.

"I called you the love of my entire life, my handsome sexy daddy bae." She cheesed, making him laugh at her.

"Okay come on people getting here." Nazzy rolled his eyes making her laugh. He really didn't enjoy large groups anymore, but for Yuko he'd do it. "Something funny?" He looked at her when she grabbed his hand.

"You so anti." She shook her head and fixed the bottom of her skirt.

"I'm not anti, I'm just... I don't know. But I'm not anti." He shook his head, and interlocked their fingers so they were holding hands.

They walked downstairs together, seeing all of their family and friends, not that there were many friends.

"Yuko, you so big twin." Akuille laughed.

"That's not nice." Yanira hit him on the chest.

"Don't do her." Pi'Erre shook his head and bucked at him, before Yanira put her hand on his chest. "You lucky she holding me back nigga, shit can get wicked."

Nazair and Mai'Yuko shook their heads, laughing at their friend's foolishness.

Yuko led Nazair to where everybody was and they were both hit with greeting and congratulations. She smiled at everybody until they got to their seats.