22. 7𝐚𝐦

"Mai'Yuko

"Mai'Yuko... you look so cute with yo' cast on." Nazair smiled at her, while her face stayed straight.

"I don't know why you looking like that, nobody told you to try and be Ronda fucking Rousey. Doing tricks you seen on tv and don't know how to do, act right." He bucked at her.

"Why you trying to eat her up? You should've punched that bitch right in the head as soon as she pepper sprayed Yuko. You good for nothing piece of shit." Yanira rolled her eyes, and sat back into the couch; they were at home now.

"Can we all just love each other?" Pi'Erre spoke up, and got side eyes in return. "Fuck me then." He mumbled, and shrugged his shoulders.

Mai'Yuko scrunched her face up, seeing her instagram tagged in someone's live.

Once she joined, her airpods filled with two people laughing and yelling about her and Nazair.

"I can have Mai'Yuko!" Elliantte laughed at the comments. "She was mine before anything. She's waiting on me right now, fuck any other nigga you see her with." He continued.

Nazair smiled in amusement, watching the live from his phone too. He kept up with everyone she hung out with from college, when they were apart.

He stalked her, every part of her life. He knew all the stores she went to and everyone she came into contact with.

"Why is he mentioning meee." She expressed, while typing a comment.

bigyukoo stop mentioning me

iluvyuko6 how you been had her if she been mine since middle school 🧐?

Elliante bent down to read the comments coming in, seeing Mai'Yuko and Nazair's.

"I don't give a fuck who came before me," He began to chuckle. "she's mine. What I tell you when I left you Mari?"

She scrunched her face in confusion once she heard the name he used to call her.

"Weird ass bitch, I swear." She shook her had, throwing her phone on the other side of the couch before walking into Nazair's room.

Nazair licked his lips, before following her into the room.

"What's wrong?" He closed and locked the door.

"I don't ever bother anybody Nazair, why do people do this? Like I haven't talked to him in almost a year and he's bringing me up? Bitch fuck you." She jerked her head back.

"And don't tell me to watch my mouth cause this man is very strange for bringing me up knowing he's the one who ended it." She held a mug across her face.

"Like you weird ass bitch. And then it's the fact that this is still sensitive, because he did all that for what? For what? I never deserve anything that happens to me." She kept venting.

And it was. It was very sensitive.

She opened up to Elliante about everything that happened to her with Nazair. He's the one who helped her get over it. Not because they ended up growing feelings, but because he was a good person towards her.

She could call him anytime and he'd listen. He'd give her the best advice to help her get over the hurt she felt about Nazair.

She trusted him with everything, including her body.

She remembers so vividly what happened between them, leaving their relationship done.

_______
5 months prior
_______

"Why you got me here?" Yuko asked him confused. Elliante parked them in an empty parking lot to talk.

"I wanna talk about how I'm feeling." He passed her a blunt before lighting his own.

"Okay... feelings about what?" She sparked her blunt with her bedazzled pink lighter.

"You childish," He chuckled at her lighter. "but I've just been thinking about what we got going..." He trailed off.

"Cut to the chase for real." She scrunched her face up, she hated when people beat around the bush.

"I just... I don't wanna do this anymore." He pointed between them.

"This?" She repeated back in the same tone. "And wh- why not?" She began to stutter and quickly pulled from her blunt.

She felt her heart drop to her ass, but she didn't want him to see that. She felt that feeling of realization that she would never be enough for anyone.

"I'm gonna' be honest, I'm only 22... I don't want to be tied down. I want to go live my life." He shrugged.

He had a right to feel this way, and Mai'Yuko knew that, she just didn't understand why he had to let her go.

"You can live your life and we can still have what we have though..." She replied sadly.

She genuinely didn't want what they had to end. She felt happy after being stuck in the same place for so long. He felt like an escape to her, and he was leaving, so now she would be left in her thoughts.

"I'm 22 Mari, I'm damn near in my prime right now. After we graduate, we going two different ways, we on two different paths, it gotta' make sense." He explained to her.

"Bro what..." She looked at him, as her voice cracked and tears welled in her eyes. "S-So how long h-have you felt like this?" She licked over her bottom lip, and wiped her eyes before tears could fall.

"That doesn't matter-" He spoke before being cut off.

"Yes it does! Yes it f-fucking d-does..." She trailed off, taking a long pull from her blunt.

She shook her head, realizing they were done. But she didn't want to be done.

"Can we still be friends Hassan? At least?" She took deep breaths, because if he said no, she would start bawling.

"I'm not gonna lie," He started.

"No, no, no, no, no." She began to cry. "Shut uppp." She sobbed, opening her car door and gathering all of her things.

"Mai'Yuko, can I finish?" He grabbed her belt loop, since she was almost halfway out of his car. "Like damn!" He pulled her into the car.

"There's nothing to talk about bro." She sat in the seat, covering her eyes as she cried.

"Please wait on me Mari. It's not be our time right now, if it's real, we gon' meet up again." He wiped her eyes, making her move her face away.

"If we can't be friends, it's not shit else to talk about. Please take me home." She rested her head against the window.

"It's just not our time..." He looked at her sadly, but her eyes never left the window.

He started the car and started his drive back to her apartment. They sat in silence and the only thing that could be heard was the radio and the occasional flick of their lighters.

Once he arrived outside of her apartment, she quickly picked up her belongings and pushed the door open.

"I'll wait on you.. just not forever." She said before closing his door, and walking into her complex.

"You'll get over this..." He mumbled to himself and pulled off.

_______

"I don't fuck with him anymore, period, so for him to be mentioning me is really fucking weird." She shrugged.

"I feel you." He nodded, grabbing her face and kissing her lips. "I'm sorry that happened though.." He told her and she just shrugged.

"It's okay..." She looked up at him. "I love you." She kissed him again.

"I love you more." He chuckled a response.