16. 𝐌𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐲 𝐆𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫

May 24, 2024"𝘐 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰?''

May 24, 2024
"𝘐 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰?''

Nazair sat on the porch outside of Saaheem, his member's house, looking at all the kids play. He hadn't done much since Mai'Yuko left, not with sports, not with education, anything.

He stopped playing basketball and started hanging around the wrong crowd. He got put down with Grape Street Crips, and started selling drugs. At first he did it for fun, but when he saw how much money he was making from it, he got addicted. And he was almost in too deep.

He still lived on the same block he grew up on, he just moved his parents to a better place.

"Bash, I know you seen yo girl post." Saaheem smirked at Nazair. New life equals a new name.

"Who you talkin' bout cuh?" Nazair mugged him. All he wanted was to smoke his blunt in the beautiful outdoors.

"Woah, calm down Jamal," Saaheem put his hands up in defense. "Mai'Yuko, she said she's coming back to the A you know." He explained.

Nazair quickly pulled out his phone and went to her page seeing she posted something new. Even though she blocked him on his main page he made another account and watched her, she knew it was him, she just simply didn't care.

 Even though she blocked him on his main page he made another account and watched her, she knew it was him, she just simply didn't care

liked by gravityyyy and 683 others
bigyukoo lol looks like captain yuko is signing off 🥹 see y'all in the A soon👋🏼.

He rewatched the same video of her dancing over and over again. He was always mesmerized when she danced, and only she had that affect on him.

He grew more attracted to her even though he only saw her on the internet. She had gained weight, they weren't joking about that freshman 15. Though he had always been attracted to her, even when she had a petite body, she was filling out more, in her hips, thighs, and stomach.