𝐎𝐍𝐄

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐎𝐑 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

As the sun rises, birds started to chirp, and students walking through the streets, which includes [Name] Kenma and Kuroo Tetsuro. "Why do we have to transfer from Nekoma Elementary to Attack Junior High? Nekoma also have Junior High y'know.." [Name] said as she played Minecraft. "Then why are you wearing the boy's uniform when your a girl?" Kuroo shot back.

"Touché." The pudding haired girl replied. As they arrived at the school, they saw large walls, about 50 meter high. They then entered and saw a group of students with a drunk janitor leading them. "Hahahaha! That was a disaster!" The janitor laughed, ""There's nothing funny about what we went through.."

[Name] then saw the words 'Titans' on the left path and 'Humans' on the right path and the girl noticed that the group came from the 'Titans' path. "Idiots. Should've been more observant and maybe you wouldn't have to went through all that." [Name] said while Kuroo chuckled, making the group agitated.

Well, this isn't a good first impression but does [Name] care? Hell no.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

"ATTENTION! ALRIGHT CLASS, HERE'S THE BREAKDOWN! YOU ARE NOW ALL IN THE 104TH FIRST YEAR! THIS IS CLASS 4 HOMEROOM! ALLOW ME TO INTRODUCE MYSELF! I AM KEITH SHADIS, AND YOU WILL GROW TO HATE ME! AS YOUR TEACHER, I DO NOT WELCOME YOU WARMLY! RIGHT NOW YOU ARE NOTHING! LESS THAN NOTHING! AS A MATTER OF FACT, WHAT MOST OF YOU ARE NOW ARE LIVESTOCK! NOW STAND UP AND SAY YOUR NAMES MAGGOTS!" The teacher yelled.

A blonde girl with blue eyes then stood up as she salutes, "My name is Krista Lenz. Hi everybody!" She said with a smile. "I'm Ymir." A brown haired girl with freckles said before hugging Krista. "And if any of you scumbags lay a hand on my Krista, you're dead meat!" Ymir said protectively.

A blond girl with big nose was next, "Ngh, Wall Maria South Elementary. Annie Leonhart." "Real great to meet you all! I'm Reiner Braun!" "YOU'RE UP, CUEBALL! TELL US WHO YOU ARE!" The teacher yelled as a bald looking guy chuckled. The shaved head boy then stood up and reversed his salute.

"Uh, me? I mean, right sir! Connie Springer, Wall Rose South District, Ragako Elementary!" He introduced himself as the teacher noticed that his salute was reversed. Shadis then grabbed him by the head and yelled, "LET ME ASK YOU A QUESTION, CONNIE SPRINGER! DO THEY TEACH YOU THAT YOUR HEART IS AT THE LEFT SIDE IN RAGAKO?! WHO'S NEXT?!" 

"I am sir! I'm Bertholdt Hoover! Very glad to be here!" "NEXT!" [Name] heard a whisper coming from a messy bed haired brown haired boy, but doesn't really care as she continued to play Minecraft. "NEXT!!" The teacher yelled again, "Sir! I'm Eren Jaeger, Sir! From Shiganshina Elementary!" He introduced himself.