𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮

𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐂𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐔𝐏 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐁

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

Clubs. That's basically what's describes in this chapter. Six students make their way to the location of the Wall Cleanup Club, following the volleyball duo. "Darn it! If I knew the Scouts were an unauthorized club, I would've joined whatever club seems decent." Eren grunts.

"Should've listened to what I said." [Name] murmured. "That was a shock, wasn't it?" Armin answered. "I wonder what kind of activities the Wall Cleanup Club does." Sasha questioned, clearly curious, "It's exciting, isn't it?" Armin replied.

"In any case, it's gotten hot lately." Conny added, "Summer's around the corner, isn't it?" Armin affirmed. "Hey, Armin.." Eren called as he sweat dropped. "Hm?" "Don't you feel hot in that?" Eren asks, "I'm fine. To tell you the truth, this is made of mesh." As soon as Armin said that as he turned around, facing them.

Sweats dropped to the ground as if it's a waterfall.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

As they arrived at the location on where the Wall Cleanup Club takes place, it was in front of the old building. "Levi made this hood for me." Armin said, cheerfully. "He did?" But suddenly, Eren stopped walking. "What's wrong, Eren?" Sasha asked, "Forget the hood. What the hell is a Wall Cleanup Club?!" Eren suddenly throwed a tantrum.

"I don't get it! I wanna quit now! Right now! I have to get strong in order to fight Titans as soon as possible, dammit!" Eren yelled, but soon [Name] hit him in the head. "Shut up. I told you, don't trust that club so easily. Look at you now. Just so you know, we still have responsibilities here. All you can talk about is Titan this, Titan that." [Name]'s words were like arrows hitting the Titan freak.

"What are you? Five? For god's sakes, your in middle school!" Double Kill!

"You keep telling Mikasa that you're not a baby, but here you are, throwing a tantrum." Triple Kill!

"No wonder Mikasa keeps trying to take care of you." Maniac!

"At this rate, your gonna be a loser forever." SAVAGE!

"And to be honest.. It's pathetic." K.O

"Woah, woah, woah! Slow down, Kyanma! He's dying!" Kuroo held her back, "Tsh, fine." [Name] replied. "This is no time to playing house, first years!" A voice suddenly appeared as the students turned to where the voice is coming from.