𝐈𝐅 [𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄] 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐆𝐈 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑?

               I imagine her being a catalyst user. I'd think she's the type to switch a lot. Sometimes she's a healer, sometimes she isn't. Though if she isn't a playable character, I think that she'd fit to be an npc who has lots of knowledge, considering that Kenma said that he imagine the world to be more game-like.

            Though, if Kuroo is a character, I think that he'd fit well as a sword user. I tend to imagine that Kuroo's like a big brother figure to everyone. Sometimes he defends, sometimes he fights. I think it'd make more sense if his E has a shield.

           Though if Kuroo is an npc, I like to think that he's an adventurer. With [Name] by his side 'cause like I said, [Name] would fit to be an npc with lots of knowledge about the nation they're living at.

                                 What if [Name] and Kuroo lives in Mondstadt?

           Maybe [Name] would be a Knights of Favonius Informant. And she could always be found in the Headquarter's Library, but sometimes she could be found outside of Mondstadt, observing something (which is rare).

            Kuroo would be a.. Researcher? He'd sometimes be assigned with Albedo but always declined because of a certain reason. He could be found near Dragonspine sometimes, but mostly with [Name]. 

           However, if they aren't fighters and are npcs instead, I'd imagine [Name] reading books with Kuroo at the village near Springvale. While Kuroo is a hunter there. Might as well be one of the best hunters in Mondstadt, though he always declined the Knights of Favonius' offer to work there.

                           What would happen if [Name] & Kuroo lives in Liyue?

                            I like to think [Name] would be that one person who's bored of Liyue and likes to hear stories about other nations (poor Zhongli). Meanwhile Kuroo is the book nerd who reads alot about other nations just to entertain [Name]. (he likes the look on your face when he tells you new stories about [Your Favorite Nation] he thinks it's cute.)

                             What about Inazuma?

                           [Name] would o̶b̶v̶i̶o̶u̶s̶l̶y̶ be scared of Raiden because if she does have a vision, she hid it, VERY WELL. Might as well make it look like she never had a vision to begin with. But if she's visionless, she'd be neutral about Raiden. But still kinda pissed cause she lives in an island and could be stuck there forever.

                           Kuroo would probably be visionless if he lives in Inazuma. Or he'd be a commander in a [Whatever the name is]  commission cuz yknow he needs the money to live (and buy books about other nations for [Name] ehe)

                          What kind of friends will [Name] have?

                          For [Name]? Probably the loud ones, like Yoimiya, Xiangling, Kaeya, etc. Either they're interested with [Name] or they just like to annoy her.

                          For Kuroo however, like I said, he's like a big brother figure. So probably everyone. Though except the tall male characters lol. They'd probably be bros (except Zhongli and Diluc).