𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋

 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑

【 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗮𝗻 𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗔𝗢𝗧 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗛𝗶𝗴𝗵 𝗼𝗿 𝗛𝗮𝗶𝗸𝘆𝘂𝘂. 𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗛𝗮𝗶𝗸𝘆𝘂𝘂-𝗯𝘂!! 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱𝟮 】

»»————- ♡ ————-««

It was a normal day at Attack Junior High. People are in their classrooms, doing what they're supposed to do. Thus including Kuroo and [Name] and the rest of the people in Wall Cleaning Club. "Ne, Kuroo - san, is it true that you took in a stray cat with Kenma - san?" Armin asked, "Yeah, a black cat. He said he 'couldn't just leave it alone'. Pretty rare of him to say that." Kuroo answered.

"But he can't keep it at his house so he's looking for a new owner." Kuroo continued. "Why not at your house?" Sasha asked as she munched on her steamed potato, "We also can't keep it." Kuroo replied. "I heard she named the cat, too. But it's just gonna be harder to say goodbye if he's attached." Kuroo said.

Eren and Mikasa came in the class soon after. "Hey, Kuroo - san." Eren greeted, "Oh, hey." Kuroo greeted back, "Morning, Eren!" Armin greeted. "Uh, Kuroo - san. I heard from Kenma - san.. That you don't like onions? You shouldn't be picky with your food." Eren told, "Huh?" Kuroo said, confused.

"Kuroo - san, I heard. You have to use the bathroom if you need to go." Annie said as she pat the bed-hair's shoulder as she soon walks away, "What?" Kuroo said, again confused. "Kuroo, I heard. You're in heat and you don't shut up at night. Uh.. Don't bother Kenma-san with that kind of stuff." Reiner said as he patted Kuroo's shoulder while sweat dropping, as well as Bertholdt.

"KENMA - SAN, YOU NAMED YOUR CAT 'KURO' DIDN'T YOU?! YOU'RE CONFUSING EVERYONE! CAN YOU STOP?!" Kuroo yelled. 

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Kuroo soon met [Name] with the black cat at an empty hallway and asked why she named the black cat 'Kuro'. "It's a black cat. So I named it Kuro." [Name] bluntly said, "Sure, but it's causing Kuro number one problems." Kuroo replied. "How? You're a human. Kuro's a cat." [Name] asked, "Some people don't understand that."

"But I couldn't think of any other name." [Name] said as she raised 'Kuro' the black cat who has a hair similar to Kuroo's, "Well I can see some kind of resemblance..." Kuroo replied. "If you really don't want to be mistaken for Kuro.. I think you should help me out so we can find Kuro an owner." [Name] said with a smug expression as Kuro kept meowing.