𝑺𝑷𝑬𝑵𝑫𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑾𝑬𝑬𝑲𝑬𝑵𝑫 𝑾𝑰𝑻𝑯 𝑨𝑹𝑴𝑰𝑵

                    "So.. You're saying that you won two tickets for the new amusement park from a game at an arcade... But everyone's busy so you asked me?" Armin asked as the pudding haired girl nodded. "But I thought Sasha is free this weekend." "She would demolish all the food there but I'm sparing the amusement park." "Aha.."

                    "So, are you gonna be there or not?" [Name] tilted her head a bit, of course, any simp wouldn't pass this opportunity away, therefore he agreed. "Good. 'Cause if Sasha's the one going with me, I could've been forced to pay for her food by the staff." [Name] remarked as the blonde boy sweat dropped in response.

                     Days have passed, and the day has finally come. It felt like years for Armin, he ended up waking up early due to his excitement. Plus, he gets to see how [Name] would dress during weekends! How exciting, isn't it? 

                      As the blonde boy waited for the girl at the train station, the more giddy he feels. Did he dress to [Name]'s liking? Or did [Name] stood him up? No, she wouldn't do that. Negative thoughts started flowing to his head, but luckily, [Name] has arrived.

                      The pudding haired girl wore a white hoodie that looks too big for her small body, shorts that got covered by her hoodie, a pair of white socks with light blue and white sneakers. And her hair was tied up to a small ponytail, which revealed her chubby cheeks more. 

                       Like any simp would do in a kind of situation where you got yourself a date- I mean, hang out with a cute pudding haired girl, Armin passed out due to a nosebleed. "Eh? Armin? You ok?" [Name] asked as she poked at the blonde boy's unconscious body. 'Did I dress so lazily that he passed out because of how ugly I look-'

»»————- ♡ ————-««

                        "You sure you're okay?" [Name] asked for the third time, concerned about the boy's well being, to which Armin nodded. "Which ride do you want to try first?" He asked, "Anything is fine. As long as it doesn't involve waiting in lines." [Name] answered. 

                        Silence filled the air as the two stopped talking, leaving Armin nervous while he kept looking at the park's map. "Did you already do yesterday's homework?" [Name] asked, "Huh? I mean, yeah! Yeah, I did." The boy replied. "I didn't get to finish it. I forgot the formula and it isn't written in the book.." The pudding haired girl sweat dropped.

                        "I can tell you the formula later." Armin told, "Oh? Thanks." And it's awkward once more. "Hey.. I heard there's this new game.. Called Genshin Impact, right?" Armin brought the subject, as [Name]'s ears perked up.

                        "I play that game. Do you?" By now, you can see sparkles at [Name]'s eyes, "I - I'm planning to. It's just, I keep getting busy just by being with Eren."Armin scratched the back of his head. "We can play that together if you have time. Besides, I'm sure Mikasa's already keeping the idiot busy just by being there." Chuckles were heard as soon as those words were heard.

                         "The haunted house seems interesting." [Name] stated as she pointed at the black house pin at the map, "H - Huh?" The boy stuttered, indicating his fear. "...We can pick another ride." The pudding haired girl told, remembering that the boy is terrified of such things.

                          "House of mirrors?" [Name] suggested once more, "That sounds fine, plus it's near." Armin blinked as the two started walking towards the building. Let's just say, it's actually a maze of mirrors instead of house of mirrors. The two got lost for a good thirty-minutes before a stranger lead the way out of the maze.

                           The two then went to a Free Fall Tower (y'know the ride where you go really high up and then u fall and then go high up again and fall again), and Armin ended up screaming his life out whilst [Name] legs just gave out.

                           Time passed by quickly as they both tried different kinds of rides as night falls, painting the sky in black with sparkles of white, indicating the stars. "I'm hungry.." [Name] whined as her stomach grumbled, "We can eat there!" Armin told whilst pointing at a well-lit restaurant with delicious-looking food displays.

                           "Good afternoon, dear customers! What would you like to order in this fine evening?" The waitress greeted as the two looked at the menu. "Can I have a pasta, please?" Armin stated, "I want [Favorite Food]." [Name] told as the waitress wrote down their orders.

                           "Anything else?" "Oh, and two cold tea!" Armin ordered, "Alright! Your orders will arrive shortly!" The waitress told as she walked away. "Is [Favorite Food] your favorite food?" The blonde boy asks, "Yeah, it tastes good." The pudding haired girl replied. 

                             Soon, their orders arrived. [Name] immediately dug in her meal before a satisfied expression was put at her face, making the poor boy blush at her cute face. 

»»————- ♡ ————-««

                             "Thanks for accompanying me today, Armin." [Name] thanked the boy, "Oh, it's no problem really! I'm just free today, plus you're my fri- friend." Armin stuttered a bit. "If you didn't agree to come with me today, I could've just gave the tickets to someone else." [Name] sweat dropped.

                              "I'm glad I spent time with you today. I know more about you now." [Name] stated, "M - Me too!" Poor boy's face is flushed now. Without them knowing it, they were already at [Name]'s house. "Thanks for walking me home." "It's no problem. Plus, I couldn't let you go home alone. Who knows what could've happen!"

                              Hearing that put a tint of red at [Name]'s cheeks as she looked away, before kissing the boy's cheek. "I'll.. See you at Monday." [Name] remarked, "Go home safely." And with that, the door slammed shut. Meanwhile, Armin, was processing what just happened.

                              '[Name] just kissed me in the cheek...' He thought before his face went completely red, like a little tomato.