𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮

𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍 #𝟏 : 𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐒

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

Early summer. A time when the temperature gradually increases, as more students start to wear shorter sleeves. It was then that all of Attack Junior High students was hit by a different source of tension. A certain event was about to occur - One that affects students in all grades.

All the students' fates hung in balance, well, except two certain people. 

As the students of Attack Junior High sat on their seats, silence filled the classroom. An uncomfortable yet peaceful vibe going through, no one even dared to speak. "If your name is called, come forward." The teacher stated.

"Those idiots who failed the tests will take makeup tests next week. Keep that in mind." Shadis finished. That event was the return of the test results. The daily yet painful life of a student. Test Results.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

"Next, Armin Arlert!" Shadis' called, "Yes, sir!" Armin responded as a sweat trickled down his face. "Perfect score!" Hearing that, everyone in class was amazed while Armin went up to the front to collect his test result. "Next, Sasha Braus!"

The food loving girl then went up to the front as she held her hand out. "Hey, you... What do you think you're doing?" Shadis questioned, Sasha just stood there. After a bit while, the girl then.. smiles awkwardly.  "I'm talking to YOU! What the hell are you doing?!" Shadis yelled in a scolding manner while Sasha screamed in pure agony. 

School finished as club time started. The dark brown haired girl stared at her test results in despair as her friends watched her. "If anything, I'd like to hear your trick for staying sane after flunking every subject." Jean remarked, "Indeed." Connie agreed. "Your scores were all big fat zeros, weren't they?"

"But being told no lunch for you if you flunked the makeup tests freaked you out even more than the fact that you flunked all the tests, didn't it?" Eren sweat dropped, "Judging by her appetite, yeah, probably." [Name] agreed. 

"Eren, please! Stay and help me study!" Sasha asks as she had those puppy eyes, "Sorry, but I gotta go to the Scouts room now, so.. See ya!" Eren then took his leave. "Mika-" "Eren, wait for me." Before Sasha could even ask for Mikasa's help, she took her leave as well.

"Ah, you can go, Jean. You're a jerk, so.." Sasha claimed as she let Jean go, "You didn't have to tell me that!" Jean yelled. "Argh! Who else could stay and help me study?!" Sasha affirmed as she pulled her hair in pure desperation.