𝐓𝐖𝐎

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮

𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐈𝐍 & 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐂𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐔𝐏 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐁

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

It was another day at Attack Junior High. Everyone was out of the class except Eren, Mikasa, Jean, Sasha, Connie, [Name] and Kuroo. They were surrounding Eren in his seat while [Name] is sitting at the left to Eren. "Ne, Kenma - san. Why are you wearing... Neko.. ma Jacket?" Jean asked as he slowly reads the words at the jacket's back.

"Because Nekoma's the elementary school I went to." [Name] answered as she then continues playing Among Us. "Also, why are you wearing the boy's uniform when your a girl, Kenma - san?" Sasha asks, "I don't like wearing skirts." the pudding haired girl answered.

"Come to think of it, the person who sits at this desk hasn't come to school." Sasha said as she stuffs pocky in her mouth while looking at the right side of Eren, revealing an empty seat. "Oh, you mean Armin? He really hates the cold, so he never comes to school during the winter." Eren explained.

"It's already spring." Connie said. "Just how much does he hate the cold?" Jean asked, "Just as much as coming to school during spring, duh." [Name] replied. "But he should come to school soon." Mikasa exclaimed, "Yeah. Why don't we go check on him after school?" Eren said.

"Hey, you lot!" A voice said as Sasha flinched, "Mr. Keith!" Everyone quickly salute as Shadis was in front of them all. "You guys are the only ones who haven't joined any clubs yet." He said, "Club activities, huh? If there's a club where all you do is beat up Titans, I'd join in a heartbeat." Eren said.

"AHEM Titan freak AHEM." [Name] fake coughed as Kuroo chuckled. "Eren Jaeger!" Shadis called, making Eren and Sasha flinch. "You and Armin Arlert went to the same elementary school, didn't you?" He asked, "Yes, sir!" "Go collect the club admission form by him tomorrow. If you fail, I'll put him and the whole lot of you into whatever club I choose. Got that?" Shadis said as his face darkens, scaring Eren.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

"So.. we have to join a club?" [Name] asks as she looks at the club admission paper, "Yup." Kuroo answered. "Why?" "How should I know?" The two then walked through the halls, "Soccer Club.." [Name] said as they both look at the window, revealing Titans playing soccer ball while Jean is running away from them. "Yeah no." [Name] said as they continued walking.

"Cooking Club.." [Name] said. "I can't cook though." Kuroo said, "Neither do I." [Name] said as they passed the cooking club room. "Baseball Club.." [Name] said, but then they saw a Titan as the coach and Connie trying to pick up a large baseball bat. "Why do the Titans took over most of the clubs?" [Name] deadpanned, "How the hell should I know?"