𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮

𝐃𝐎𝐃𝐆𝐄𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋? 𝐍𝐎, 𝐕𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐘𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

Everyone was doing their own thing in the class, including Kuroo and [Name]. "Ne, Kyanma. I heard that tomorrow there'll be a Dodgeball Tournament." Kuroo told at the pudding haired girl, who is currently playing Animal Crossing. "Why won't it be volleyball..? Dodgeball is so tiring.." [Name] lazily replied.

"Anyway, what are you doing there-" Kuroo was cut off by him seeing [Name] in the middle of a summoning circle. "... Are you trying to summon a demon or something-?" Kuroo asks as he sweat dropped, "..Maybe." "MAYBE?!"

But then [Name] saw Annie opening her lunchbox, revealing three chee-burgs as Annie smiled. 'She likes chee-burg?' [Name] thought, but then Annie saw Krista and Ymir in front of her. "What do you like to eat for lunch?" Krista asks, "I like chee-burg-" Annie's answer was cut off by a blonde guy's words.

"That chee-burg bastard from the other day was too funny." That hit Annie HARD. "I mean, since when do you see someone our age who's still hooked on Cheese Hamburg Steak?" The blonde guy said, "I know right?" the brown haired guy replied as they soon laughed.

"Oi. Who gives a shit if someone likes chee-burg, huh? Someone in this room could still like candy and yet mature. Reminder that food is for everyone, tch, idiots." [Name] said with venom laced in her words, making the two boys flinch. Annie was surprised by the sudden words, and a tint of pink was revealed at her ears.

Annie then snapped back to reality since Krista called her name. But soon realized that lots of people are near her. "So what do you like to eat for lunch? You said chee-something." Krista asks again with her sweet smile. 

"What're you guys talking about?" The blonde guy asked, "I - I like ch..-" "Mozuku seaweed." [Name] said, cutting Annie off, but also saving her from embarrassment. "You like Mozuku? You're so mature." Krista complimented, "The dodgeball tournament is tomorrow!" Eren said as he, Mikasa and Armin entered the class.

"We'll definitely win!" Eren said with a smile, "Can I say something?" Annie said as she was now in front of the three childhood friends, clearly agitated. "At tomorrow's dodgeball tournament.. I'll use every ounce of my strength to crush you! Prepare yourself!" Annie said with anger laced on her words, confusing Eren and Armin.

"What's her deal?" Eren said, confused. "Well, you probably did something to tick her off.." Armin said, sweat dropping. "Yeah, your existence." [Name] said, and Kuroo's hyena-like laugh filled the classroom.