Chapter three

My body aches when I wake up and I lazily roll onto my side. Yesterday had been rough. After I killed that man, I had ran to the restaurant. Shooting there was awkward and it would have been easier on the roof but I had made it work nonetheless.

I had crouched in front of that window for 2 hours before they all retreated. No one was sure what had happened as of yet, but the Dagher brothers were trying to find out the last time I checked.

Aerin had come back to the resort late last night and had scolded me for being awake. She had actually sent me to bed like I was a child and I wasn't sure if I amused by it or not.

A little flutter in my stomach makes me look down at the bump. I must have made them uncomfortable by turning over.

"Sorry" I yawn, getting to my feet. I rub my belly subconsciously as I pad through the apartment that I was now staying in. Considering my last place was trashed.

Aerin had refused to tell me who else stayed here but there was 2 bedrooms so I was positive that it wasn't only me here.

Silently, I slip into the kitchen and peak into the fridge. Empty expect for some milk and eggs. My face scrunches up and I shut the door again. I feel sick even looking at the eggs. I guess I'm going out to eat.

"Cravings already" I whisper, shaking my head to myself.

I turn around, only to find Zeke leaning against the counter behind me. My eyes run over his body and I have to remind myself to keep my face blank. His hair was messy and due to his partial state of undress I assume he had only just woken up.

"What are you doing here?" He mutters, running a hand over his face tiredly, "did they find out who those guys were?"

It finally sinks in and I curse. Now it makes sense why Aerin wouldn't tell me who I was rooming with.

"Aerin said for me to stay here... surprise, roomie" I grumble, crossing my arms protectively when I notice his eyes lingering on my chest and I realising what I'm wearing. This is just my luck. Why hadn't I thought to get changed before I left my room?

I had thrown on an oversized shirt and had only buttoned it up enough for it to stay on. Leaving a lot of my cleavage and long legs on show to his perverted eyes. To make it better it wasn't even my shirt. It was one that Stefano had left at my apartment in Sicily and I had forgotten to return.

"Lucky me" he smirks, finally looking away from my tits, "is talking to yourself a habit of yours?"

"Yes. Does that bother you?"

"Only as much as that shirts bothers me" he responds easily and I roll my eyes.

"Seeing as you have some drool right there, I don't think my shirt bothers you at all".

"It bothers me that it's not my shirt" he flirts shamelessly. I scoff and push past him. All to aware of the way my cleavage brushes against his bare shoulder.

He chuckles behind me and I can feel his eyes bore into the back of my head the entire time. I let out a breathe I didn't realise I was holding as I shut the bedroom door.

I was going to kill Aerin for two reasons;
1. For putting me in this apartment.
2. For not warning me she put me in this apartment.

I cuss again and bang the back of my head against the door. I can't believe that I'm stuck with him. Maybe Aerin can change apartments? She is married to one of the bosses so I assume she can.

I make a mental note to buy her some Turkish haribos (that they sell at a small connivance store in the city) to help convince her into changing my living situation.

My stomach grumbles, reminding me that I need food desperately, and I rush to the pile of clothes I had dumped on the floor.

I grab an oversized black jacket, black bralette and some Nike pro shorts- that are practically a second skin. I slip it all on and carefully arrange the jacket so that one side is off the shoulder.

I check my appearance and frown. Something was missing but what? I continue to state at my outfit for a minute before realising.

Quickly, I rush back to the pile of clothes and grab a garter belt. Lifting the jacket, I secure it around my hips before attaching some thigh high, black socks. I grab my doc martins and tug them onto my feet before returning to the mirror.

Perfect. I smile at my appearance and make some last finding touches before I'm out the door.

Zeke had moved to the sofa and looks up tiredly as I open the door. The grey joggers that sit low on his hips do nothing to hide the hard-on that he has going.

"You might want to sort that out whilst I'm out" I state as I walk past him. He reaches out but I dodge before he can touch me.

"Where are you going dressed like that?" He questions, sitting up slightly so he can face me.

"To the city centre. I was thinking that I might met someone there and then bring them back here and fuck them just so you can hear it" I lie, "you know return the favour from all those years ago".

"Seriously? That was 11 years ago and I was a stupid 16 year old. I apologised and you're still not over it? " He groans and I shrug.

"Guess  not".

He opens his mouth to say something but I'm already out of the door. His car keys dangling between my two fingers. I wonder how long it will take him to realise that I took them.
— — —

^how I pictured Elisia's outfit (with different boots)