[𝟓]

She just hopes Thor will get the help he needs from the people on Midgard, and soon gains his worthiness back so that he can return to the safety of his home. 

———

A few days passed by and Arselia had carried out her duties as queen of Asgard. She went to many meetings and had to sign a multitude of paperwork for the realm. She never realized how hard Frigga truly worked when it came to ruling alongside her husband, and has a new found respect for the queen. As much as work and stress that being a leader of Asgard takes, she can't help but love the thrill of it. Yes, it gives her a power and authority like no other, but being able to help lead her people and make decisions that will impact them in a helpful way is what she truly loves about her job. Though, the raven-haired goddess can't help as her mind drifts over to Thor and her biological parents.

From what Frigga and Odin had told the girl when she was younger was that they died in battle. Her father was a great general of the Asgardian army and her mother was a healer. During the war, her father was injured on the battle field, causing her mother to go look for him, wanting to heal him. Unfortunately, by the time she made it, his body was already laying lifeless on the ground. When her mother went back to the tents where the rest of the healers were, she was struck down. Being that Frigga was close to the woman, she took Arselia in as a baby, and treated her as one of her own. Or at least that was the story that Arselia was told about her heritage. 

The mischievous goddess couldn't help but think what her parents would think of her. Would they be proud that she is ruling their people properly and wonderfully? Or would they be disappointed by the way she didn't stick up for Thor when he was banished to Midgard? Thor. She could only hope that her brother was still doing well after the last time she secretly had Heimdall check up on him. Her soul bond was keen on not letting Thor back into the realm, but she cared too much about her brother to allow that to happen. 

Whenever she got the chance, Arselia would check on the god of thunder. It seems as if he has taken after her and fallen for a Midgardian. Her heart hurt at the thought of Odin also stripping away Thor's love from him as he did with her. She would never want Thor to have to make the one he has fallen for forget about him, just as the goddess had to do with the scrawny, blonde-haired man from Brooklyn, along with his flirtatious ocean-eyed best friend. Though Arselia has moved on from them, it still does sting at times when she would reminisce in the happy and free moments that she had with them. 

Drawing and looking upon the stars with Steve, reading with James, dancing with both men. She would never forget those moments that made her feel alive, that made her feel content. She would use them as a reminder for what she could lose if she didn't please others, if she didn't please her king. Her king, her father, Odin. The goddess simply wished that he could look at her with a hint of pride as he did with Thor before his banishment. She only wishes she could make him look to her with fulfillment, knowing that she was able to make him happy. She hopes that the Allfather will at least have mercy towards his eldest son, and grant him the chance to remain happy with the woman that she learned to be named as Jane, because Arselia knows what it's like to lose that of which you love.