[𝟖]

"Shall we play, Doctor, your majesty?" Stark asks looking to both Banner and Arselia. "This way, sir. Oh and your majesty." Bruce says as he leads them out of the room. 

———

An hour has passed since Dr. Banner and Tony led Arselia to the laboratory where they would study Loki's scepter and track the Tesseract. Within in the hour, Tony and Bruce introduced the goddess to the new technology and how to use it properly. It was quite difficult at first, but the Asgardian managed to learn how to use the tech quickly.

"The gamma readings are definitely consistent with Selvig's reports of the Tesseract. But it's going to take weeks to process." Bruce states as he scans the scepter. The goddess looks up from the small tablet she was reading that held information on both the Tesseract and the scepter. She recognizes the power that these magical items hold, has even read about them when she was younger. She finds them to be similar to that of infinity stones. 

Created during the Big Bang, these stones were said to be the most powerful objects in the universe. Space, time, soul, mind, power, and reality. The goddess isn't too sure if the items she is currently studying are infinity stones or they come from the power of the stones. Regardless, she knows that these items are powerful and dangerous. 

"If we bypass their mainframe and direct route to the Homer cluster we can clock this at around six-hundred teraflops." The billionaire states. "All I packed was a tooth brush." Dr. Banner says with a chuckle. "You know, you both should come by Stark Tower sometime. Top ten floors, all R and D. You'd love it. It's Candy Land." Tony explains.

"What is this "Candy Land" you speak of?" Arselia asks confused. Both men look at each other, then back to her. "Oh, right. Goddess from another realm. It's a metaphor for a board game. You know what a board game is, right?" Stark asks. The goddess nods her head. She knows what board games were from her time on Earth, but never heard of the one Tony spoke of. She would have to look up what it was once all of this is over. 

"Thanks, but the last time I was in New York, I kind of broke Harlem." Banner says, bringing the conversation back to Tony's offer. "Well, I promise a stress-free environment. No tension, no surprises." Tony says, then tases Bruce. "Ow!" "Stark!" The raven-haired woman exclaims. A shout from Steve Rogers can be heard coming from the door way, but Arselia focuses on the idiotic man and the scientist in front of her. "Nothing?"

"Are you nuts?" Steve asks as he walks towards the trio in his red, white, and blue suit. "Jury's out. You really have got a lid on it, haven't you? What's your secret? Mellow jazz, bongo drums, huge bag of weed?" Tony says as Arselia puts her tablet down and helps Bruce scan the scepter. "Is everything a joke to you?" The patriotic man annoyingly asks. It was weird for the goddess to be in his presence again. She noticed how serious he got over the years of her being without him. The Asgardian can recall the goofy, shy, and skinny man she met many years ago. But now, he's different, and the conflict within the goddess' mind can't tell whether he changed for the better or worse.