[𝟕]

The goddess accepted the comforting warmth of her mother's embrace as her soul bond worlds away dealt with the scorching heat of torture by the hands of the mad titan, Thanos. The same titan that plagued Arselia's dreams. The same titan that had a goal of destroying half of all beings in the universe. 

——— 

Arselia opened her balcony doors and allowed the morning breeze of Asgard to wash over her. Her mind filled with the nightmares she had for the passed year of the titan. The scorching hot that would sear her skin, competing with the icy metal of the golden gauntlet that would wrap it's self around her neck. Though, those nightmares never stopped her from looking for her soul bond, whom everyone believed was dead. 

Today though, she felt Loki's presence from the bond stronger than ever. A small smile comes upon the goddess' face knowing that she will be able to be reunited with her brother. A small knock is heard at her bedroom door, causing the goddess to leave her balcony and make her way towards the sound. 

"Your majesty, the All-father orders you to the thrown room. It is of urgent matter." One of the palace guards state. "Thank you. I shall be on my way."  

The raven-haired woman closes her door and quickly gets ready. She adorns her usual green armor and begins to exit her quarters and heads towards the throne room. After a few minutes of walking, her face is met with familiar large golden doors with two guard next to them. One of the guards opens the door and the goddess thanks him with a nod of her head. 

Upon arrival, Arselia can see Thor standing in front of his father's throne. She can also see her mother have an uneasy facial expression and her father have the same neutral expression he tends to have, but his body seems tense. The goddess of mischief goes on one knee in respect of her king. "You requested of me, father." "Did you know?" The king angrily asks. 

"Know of what?" "I am not going to play your games Arselia! Did you know he's alive?" Arselia looks to her father confused. "Who's alive?" "Loki." The goddess swallows harshly, then speaks up. "I had a feeling, but I didn't want to say anything just in case I was wrong. I didn't want to get anyone's hopes up." "Well because of your "heroic" acts, Loki has decided to take it upon himself to rule Midgard and steal the Tesseract. " The king states harshly. Arselia looks to Odin shocked. "Heimdall and I will send you down to Midgard with dark magic, and you will retrieve Loki, along with the Tesseract, and bring them back here. Do I make myself clear?" "Yes sir." Both the god and goddess of thunder say. 

The golden doors open once more and Heimdall steps through them. Before he uses dark magic to send Thor and Arselia to Earth, Frigga goes up to her children. "Stay safe, please." "Of course, mother." The siblings once again reply at the same time. The concerned mother kisses both of  her children's cheeks and steps back. Heimdall walks towards the pair and calls upon the All-fathers of the past, along with Odin to help send them to Earth.