[𝟗]

"Loki means to unleash the Hulk. Keep Banner in the lab. I'm on my way." Fury hears the voice of Natasha Romanoff in his ear piece. The one-eyed man walks into the lab as Arselia, Bruce, and Tony are all waiting to get more information about his plans and the location of the Tesseract.

Upon hearing the heavy footsteps of Fury, Arselia's gaze comes up. "What are you doing, Mr. Stark?"

"Uh, kind of been wondering the same thing about you." Tony snaps back. "You're supposed to be locating the location of the Tesseract." "We are, the model's locked and we're sweeping for the signature now. When we get a hit, we'll have the location within half a mile." The man in the purple shirt explains. "Yeah, then you get your cube back. No muss, no fuss." Stark states. 

"What is "Phase 2"?"

The goddess watches as the humans confront one another silently, just like her aunt Ajak says, sometimes it is better not to interfere with human affairs. 

"Phase 2 is S.H.I.E.L.D. uses the cube to make weapons. Sorry, the computer was moving a little slow for me." Steve explains. A small smirk spreads upon Arselia's face as she realizes that Steve believed them.

"Rogers, we gathered everything related to the Tesseract. This does not mean we're making-" "I'm sorry, Nick." The billionaire cuts the spy off. "What were you lying?" Tony says as he turns around the screen showcasing a weapon. 

"I was wrong, Director. The world hasn't changed a bit." The Captain states as Thor and Natasha walk in. 

"Did you know about this?" Banner asks the red head. "You want to think about removing yourself from this environment, Doctor?" "I was in Calcutta. I was pretty well removed." "Loki is manipulating you." "And you've been doing what, exactly?"