[𝟐]

Odin's face contorts into one of somewhat neutral, but has a hint of concern. "Frost Giants." Odin states.

——— 

ODIN slams down Gungir, prompting the Destroyer to be released into the All-father's vault. The Destroyer kills the Frost Giants that dared to enter the vault as Loki, Arselia, Thor, and Odin all make their way towards it. Anger flows through Thor's veins as he stomps towards the vault. Why must the Frost Giants ruin his coronation? How were they able to get past Heimdall's watchful eyes? And lastly, how many different ways am I going to get revenge upon them for trying to attack Asgard? These questions lingered in his mind as the blonde-haired God followed his father's lead. 

Loki knew that his plan worked and he was able to stop the coronation, though a hint a regret and guilt grew within the pit of his stomach. As they go throughout the corridors of the golden palace Arselia eyes Loki suspiciously. There is something that he is not telling her, she can sense it. She feels the guilt that is building up within him, just as he can sense the anger within her forming from him keeping this secret. He never liked lying to Arselia, she was one of the two people he hated lying to. The other was of course his mother. He couldn't stand lying to the two most important women in his life, but if he was to get what he wanted, he had to. 

The group of four make it to the vault with Odin in the front, his two sons behind him, and Arselia behind them. The Destroyer goes back into its cage as the Asgardians make there way to what the Frost Giants seemed to come for. As they walk, they see the dead bodies of the guards that attempted to keep the vault safe. Thor's blood boils, but Arselia and Loki stay neutral being that they can care less about people who managed to fail to do their jobs. 

"The Jotuns must pay for what they've done." Thor states angrily. "They have paid with their lives." Odin claims as he examines the Casket of Ancient Winters. A relic that could easily turn an entire world into an icy terrain. The chilling breeze left behind by the Frost Giants sends chills up the goddess' spine, as the wind blows through her midnight hair. "The Destroyer did it's work. The Casket is safe and all is well." Thor looks at his father in disbelief. "All is well? They broke into the weapons vault. If the Frost Giants had stolen even one of these relics-" Odin cuts his son off. "They didn't." "Well I want to know why!" The mischievous soul bond glance between the father and son duo as they talk. Arselia sends Loki an uneasy glance and speaks to him in his mind. "You're hiding something." Loki spares a quick glance at his soul bond, but continues to say nothing. "I know that this incident isn't only caused from the Frost Giants, there is something more to it. I have a strong feeling you know what that something is. Don't you, Loki?" Arselia watches as he gulps, but leaves their conversation at that, for now. 

"I have a truce with Laufey, king of the Jotuns." "He just broke your truce! They know you are vulnerable." Odin turns to face his enraged son. "What action would you take?" "March into Jotunheim, as you once did. Teach them a lesson. Break their spirits so they'll never try to cross our borders again." The warrior goddess rolls her eyes at the god's idea. He wishes to break down the spirits of the Jotuns, but fails to realize in doing so would cause a catastrophic war. "You're thinking only as a warrior." "This was an act of war!" "It was the act of but a few, doomed to fail." Arselia's gaze goes momentarily to Loki, but returns back to the father and son arguing. "Look how far they got!" "We will find the breach in our defenses and it will be sealed." "As king of Asgard-" "BUT YOUR'E NOT KING!" Odin cuts his son off after finally losing his temper. An uncomfortable silence fills the room and a look of hurt crosses over the God of Thunder's face. "Not yet." Odin says before finally walking away. Loki and Arselia look to each other, then Thor. They decide it was better to leave him alone momentarily, so they follow the All-Father out.