[𝟔]

For now she waits, and her and her soul bond summon magic from the BiFrost bringing them back to the enchanted gold room located at the end of the BiFrost bridge. 

———

Days pass as Arselia comes up with a plan to help her brother return home. Though Thor and Arselia don't have the best of relationships, she still cares about him and wants him to be within the comfort of his home and people. As the days pass by, she notices more and more how Loki changes. The goddess can tell that the frost giant is keeping secrets from her, but she is not sure of what. Her wonders what Loki is up to as she goes towards the BiFrost where Heimdall has asked to meet her. 

"What can I do for you today, good Heimdall?" "Your soul bond, he requested a trip to Jotunheim, in which I obliged, but now I can no longer see nor hear him. Of what sorcery does he use to make himself invisible to my eyes and ears." Arselia herself was confused on why Heimdall couldn't see or hear Loki. It wasn't as if he traveled through one of the secret passage ways that prevented Heimdall from seeing and hearing him, he went through the BiFrost. A spell would be the only viable answer as to why he is unseen, but why? Why go unnoticed by the protector of the realms?

"I'm not sure." The current Queen of Asgard states. The tall man with golden eyes closely examines Arselia. "He is up to no good, Lia. If you are to save Thor you must act on it quickly." Just as Heimdall finishes talking, he twists the sword in its place, and Loki arrives back adorned in his infamous green and golden armor. 

Loki takes a look a Arselia, than looks to Heimdall. "What troubles you, Gatekeeper?" "I turned my gaze upon you in Jotunheim, nut could neither see you nor hear you. You were shrouded from me like the Frost Giants that entered this realm." "Perhaps your senses have weakened after your many years of service." Loki accuses as he walks away from the entrance of the BiFrost. "Or perhaps someone has found a way to hide that which he does not wish me to see." 

The mischievous god makes his way around the golden room. "You have great power, Heimdall. Did Odin ever fear you?" "No." "And why is that?" "Because he is my king and I am sworn to obey him." "He was your king and you're sworn to obey me now. Yes?" "Yes." "Loki-" The raven-haired goddess goes to interject, not before her soul bond cuts her off. "I will hear none of it. He is to know his place." The god says before looking back to the tall man. "You will open the BiFrost to no one until I have repaired the damage that my brother has done." She watches as Loki exits the golden room of the BiFrost and sighs. 

"If you are to help your brother, you will need the assistance of the Warriors Three and Lady Sif." The golden-eyed man states. As much as the goddess dislikes them, she knows they will be the only ones that would be somewhat willing to help her, though she can't help but feel guilty for she will soon betray her soul bond. "They converse on ways to save Thor." "Order them to come here." The goddess states as she comes up with a plan to bring her brother back home. Heimdall then orders one of the guards, named Borris, to fetch the group.