1-3

Chapter 1 Did you cook for him?

There was a creak.

Wake Xiaoxia Qiao from her sleep.

Who is so noisy.

Qiao Xiaoxia sat up, and a dirty child immediately sobbed: "Mother, of course it was not intentional, don't take it off."

Next to the child was a broken porcelain bowl. It seemed that the noise made her awake.

Wait, what do you call her?

Mother?

She is a young girl, how come she is a mother.

Xiaoxia Qiao looked at everything around her, her eyes full of shock.

Where is this? ! Why are there such dirty houses in the world!

She crossed? Or is someone fix her?

Seeing that his mother kept silent, Shen Shuran cried even harder.

He was too hungry, and he didn't go home, so he could only pour water to drink. Who knew it would break the bowl and make my mother sleep.

Qiao Xiaoxia had a headache: "Don't cry."

Just these words frightened the child even more, her shoulders shrank, and she didn't dare to speak.

Xiaoxia Qiao wanted to get out of bed. There was no place for her feet in this house, so she put on her shoes and looked for a broom.

Seeing her mother took the broom, Shen Shuran immediately knelt down: "Mother, the last injury hasn't healed, can you play it lightly?"

Tap it lightly?

Xiaoxia Qiao was a little dazed. Although she didn't like children crying, she didn't know how to hit people, let alone this child who was thin and small, taking a bite to her mother.

How could she get it done.

In addition to the novel I read last night, the supporting role of the cannon fodder with my own name beat and scolded his own child, and even eloped with a wild man, killing the child.

Finally, she was blinded by her husband and froze to death.

When reading the novel, Xiaoxia Qiao felt that her name was a vicious female partner.

But she felt very good again. At the time, she thought, if she was the Xiaoxia Xiaoxia in the book, she would definitely not treat her child this way.

Could it be that? ? ?

Qiao Xiaoxia's voice trembled a little: "What's your name?"

Is it possible that the mother fell asleep in confusion?

"My name is Shen Shuran, my father's name." The child said obediently.

Shen Shuran, it's over.

Qiao Xiaoxia clenched the broom tightly: "Your father's name is Shen Li?"

Seeing the child nodded in confusion, Qiao Xiaoxia collapsed a little.

She wore the book ah ah ah ah ah.

And she also wears the cannon fodder female partner, she is particularly easy to mess with, she is a black-hearted fox, who knows the best.

Now people are only in a moment of frustration, and finally titled on the gold list, and seized the opportunity to become the first assistant of the dynasty.

And she, the cannon fodder female partner, died.

Xiaoxia Qiao looked at the sky speechlessly.

What did she do?

Holding back the sadness in her heart, Xiaoxia Qiao squeezed a smile and said, "Hungry, I'll cook for you."

As the protagonist, she is now her father-in-law, Shen Li, who loves this child very much.

Let's do something good to save your life.

Shen Shuran couldn't believe it, his mother wanted to cook for him?

If my father doesn't come back to cook, my mother will never get up.

Shen Shuran did not dare to speak, and secretly looked at his mother.

Seeing her comb her hair neatly, then she went to the kitchen to cook. Shen Shuran followed behind, afraid to make a sound.

The kitchen is fairly tidy, it should have been cleaned by someone, but it can be seen that the person is very short on time and only wipes the things that are needed.

Qiao Xiaoxia felt better. There were some wild vegetables in the kitchen, two eggs, dried mushrooms and flour.

Qiao Xiaoxia knows these things. Except for the flour that the male owner wrote to people to make money, the rest were picked up in the mountains. No way, who made their family too poor.

Looking at these things, Xiaoxia Qiao decided to make dumplings with egg mushrooms and egg vegetables.

The method is simple and allows children to eat quickly.

She heard Shen Shuran's stomach screaming.

Knead the dough first and set aside to wake up.

Mix two eggs with a small amount of flour and stir-fry in a pan. In fact, it is better not to use flour, but there are too few eggs and you can only do this.

Scald the wild vegetables with hot water and chop them out. Take half of the scrambled eggs and add various seasonings to make the dumpling filling.

Knead the dough a few more times, knead it into a long strip, and start rolling the dumpling wrapper.

In less than half an hour, more than a dozen dumplings were cooked, and the fat dumplings looked cute.

Qiao Xiaoxia controlled the heat well, and the dumplings were cooked with firm dough and sufficient fillings.

The child's tongue is hot.

"Is it cooked? I'll take it out for you." Qiao Xiaoxia said.

This is the late spring afternoon, and the weather is warm outside.

The main reason is that Xiaoxia Qiao didn't want to let the children go to the room. I don't know how many years it has not been cleaned. It is really dirty.

After cooking enough for the children, Qiao Xiaoxia made the mushrooms and egg dumplings and put them aside. She can eat them when she is hungry at night.

Looking at the dirty kitchen, Qiao Xiaoxia rolled up her sleeves and cleaned up the mess of firewood. A thick layer of dust was removed from the ground.

It took a full hour for the kitchen to be like a thing.

Qiao Xiaoxia took a deep breath, not finished yet.

And the bedroom, she admires the original owner, how can she sleep in such a disgusting place.

After the child had eaten the dumplings, he washed the bowl by himself, and came over to help Xiaoxia Qiao.

Qiao Xiaoxia saw that he hadn't spoken, and only asked him to do simple tasks.

There are more dirty things in the bedroom, and it can be seen that the original owner has eaten on the bed, and there are food residues on it.

Xiaoxia Qiao pinched her nose and rolled up the bedding and threw it into the yard. She found the wooden basin and soaked it all in. After a while, the water turned black.

Qiao Xiaoxia shook her head, and the family was miserable.

The male protagonist married a slacker, who still thinks he is poor and doesn't do any housework.

All pushed to the male lead.

But the male protagonist wants to study and earn money for others.

Although the rich people in the town are relatives of the male protagonist, they have enemies and make things difficult for the male protagonist.

If it hadn't been for them to make things difficult, the male lead wouldn't make much money.

When it's okay, go to the mountains to dig wild vegetables to feed the children and slackers.

Xiaoxia Qiao knew the reason why the hero didn't drive the original owner out.

It is that Shen Shuran is still too young. Every time the male lead goes out, the children are put in the original main house, at least not running around.

As for the male lead living in the study room every night, he would basically not step into the door of the original host.

Shen Li felt something was wrong when he walked into the yard.

The normally dirty yard was cleaned, except for the dark stuff in the tub he would take out to wash clothes, which was disgusting.

"Of course, Daddy is back." Shen Li said loudly.

Unexpectedly, not only Shen Shuran, but also Qiao Xiaoxia came out.

Disgust flashed in Shen Li's eyes, and he waved to Shen Shuran: "Come here, Daddy will cook for you."

Shen Shuran bounced over: "No need, Daddy, I have eaten, mother made it!"

There was excitement in the child's words, as if he was so happy to eat his mother's cooking, Shen Li was a little silent, and Qiao Xiaoxia felt ashamed to hear it, such a good child, what did the original owner do.

"Did you cook for him?" Shen Li's tone showed disbelief.

Xiaoxia Qiao wiped her face awkwardly: "Well, there are dumplings in the kitchen. You can cook them yourself."

After speaking , she turned her head back to the room and continued cleaning.

She didn't know that she had smeared a black mark on her face, which looked funny.

Shen Li led Shen Shuran to the kitchen.

The cleanliness of the kitchen is beyond his imagination. The dumplings on the table are all full, which shows that the people making dumplings are very skilled.

Doubts arose in Shen Li's heart, and he calmly said: "Ran Ran, is there anything weird today?"

"I broke a bowl and woke my mother up, and my mother was not angry." Ranran whispered. "But my mother asked me what my name was, and asked my father if it was Shen Li."

Deep thought flashed through Shen Li's eyes: "Well, let's cook dumplings. Are you full?"

" I'm full ! Dumplings are delicious." Oh." Ran Ran has never felt so happy.

Coming out with two bowls of dumplings, Shen Li spoke with a cold voice: "Let's eat, you will not be able to clean up those things for a while."

Qiao Xiaoxia blushed and had to wash her hands and sit on the stone stool.

She eats very slowly, chewing slowly, and she looks like a good tutor.

Shen Li looked at her secretly and saw that she was neat and generous, not rushing to eat.

It is very different from the one before.

Although there are always strange and strange ambitions in the market, it will happen to yourself?

Shen Li had never believed this, and thought it might be this lazy woman who was pretending. But watching her go to wash the bedding after eating, she doesn't seem to be such a lazy person.

Shen Li approached and saw that Xiaoxia Qiao was sweating profusely and couldn't move the quilt at all.

"It's going to be taken apart and washed." Shen Li said lightly.

Although he is a little harder, he still doesn't know how to do housework.

Xiaoxia Qiao looked up at him, a little scared in her heart.

This male protagonist is not easy to provoke, the old fox who will be famous in the hall later.

"I haven't washed it, I don't know." Xiaoxia Qiao hurried to get a pair of scissors.

Shen Li couldn't stand it, so he had to help her tear down the quilt. Generally speaking, the quilt inside did not need to be washed.

That is to say, Xiaoxia Qiao is too dirty to be helped.

Xiaoxia Qiao wanted to cry a little. When did she wash her clothes in modern times?

Washing clothes is too difficult.

Shen Li sat aside, watching Qiao Xiaoxia washing things unskillfully, and didn't mean to help.

After washing for two hours, all the bedding was left in the yard.

The room was also thoroughly cleaned by Qiao Xiaoxia.

It is not an exaggeration to say that the windows are bright and clean.

But looking at the bare bedboard, whether there is a spare mattress at home, I am afraid I can only lie down to sleep.

After closing the room, Xiaoxia Qiao finally breathed a sigh of relief.

Shen Li has been watching her! Does she panic when she sees it? !

My behavior is indeed very different from the original owner.

But I shouldn't think of any weird things, at most I feel repentant?

Xiaoxia Qiao thought for a while and knocked on Shen Li's study.

If Shen Li had definitely refused to let her in before, today she said lightly, "Go in."

Qiao Xiaoxia looked at Shen Li in the candlelight, and the fox's eyes raised slightly, as if she could see through people's hearts.

"Well, don't you think it's weird that I changed so much today?"

Preemptive strikes can be the first opportunity!

Shen Li's fingers slowly rubbed the book in front of him: "It's normal." It's

normal? ! It's normal to change from a sloppy ghost to a clean person?

Shen Li said again: "The change of people just needs an opportunity, you just happen to change."

Ah, this.

It seems correct.

Xiaoxia Qiao went out in a daze.

Shen Li looked at the book in front of him again, which recorded some anecdotes.

This kind of personality mutation happened in the previous dynasty, and it was actually a lonely soul, and the inner core had long been changed.

Interest flashed in Shen Li's eyes.