57-60

Chapter 57 This is Shen Shoufu's son! ...

Yun Enli could not wait too long.

He thought he had endured humiliation in the capital for so long, but he got nothing.

Even the reputation is terrible, it seems that everything is not going well.

The host of Yuntai Temple frowned: "Now the power of the world is in Shen Li's control, even if the little emperor is killed, what does it matter."

This is also what caused Yun Enli to grit his teeth. It is logical to assist the little emperor, and then hold the power in his hand.

This is even the idea of ​​the Yun clan, but who knew that the Shen family suddenly came out, and he didn't even have the opportunity to hold real power.

Not to mention, because of the imperial examination fraud, he can protect himself in the DPRK. How could it be possible to infringe on more things?

The reason for all this is because of Shen Li, because of Qiao Xiaoxia!

To say that the person who hates the Shen family the most in this dynasty is that he Yun Enli.

"Now that the little emperor is dead, everyone will suspect that Shen Li did the hands and feet. After all, the emperor is dead, he is the most beneficial." Yun Enli's eyes were fierce, causing the host to frown.

See also presided over some hesitation, cloud En Li could not resist: "!!! Do uncle do not want to do this was originally a Zionist family dominated our cloud was taken away from their families together, so many years have passed, this is an opportunity ah"

really It is easy to wait until the emperor is young, and they are considered to have a firm foothold in the center, Yun Enli will try whatever he says.

Originally, the position of the little emperor should be his.

The host said, "This matter needs to be discussed in a long-term."

It's a simple matter to restore the country.

The host has been in the capital for a long time, so he naturally knows the capabilities of the Shen family. He doesn't want to take risks, let alone take the Yun family.

That was the last bit of blood left by the previous dynasty.

"From the long-term plan, but also from the long-term plan. The last time I came to Beijing, you wrote me to come! Now that things are coming, how come you regret it!"

This is correct, Yun Enli came from Yunjiacun. Is to host the letter.

At that time, the world was in chaos, and the elder prince died and wounded, only the eight-year-old emperor was supported to come to power.

Of course, the host thought it was a good opportunity. The little emperor controlled the government, and there was a queen mother who had no brains to help. It would be strange if Wan Qi country was not chaotic.

If you take this opportunity to get a relationship with the royal family, you can naturally get some power.

This is why Yun Enli ran into the second princess at Yuntai Temple.

As a royal cohort, it is not wrong to handle official duties for the emperor's nephew.

But who knows that Shen Li directly controls Chaogang and keeps others from moving, but he does everything, even if he is a political enemy, he can only praise him.

Yun Enli had no chance to come out to take over government affairs, so the presided over was wasted.

It was indeed a rare good opportunity back then, but it is different now.

But what Yun Enli said was right. If the little emperor was in power, there would be no chance in the future.

If you really want to kill the little emperor while pushing it to Shen Li, it will make them profitable.

"Since you have to do it, then do it." The host gritted his teeth, and their temple received the great kindness of the previous court. The Buddhists said that they have to pay for it.

Yun Enli got the answer he wanted, instantly relieved.

In these days in Beijing, he had a bad life everywhere. Everyone took a high look at him because he was a royal cohort, as if he hadn't been the same as a cohort.

But obviously he is the royal bloodline, if not for the Qi family to seize power, he is the royal family!

How could it be possible that the second princess still wanted his child.

In the future, he will not give her a good face when he is in power. How can the enemy's daughter be by his side.

To say that Yun Enli hates the most, it is naturally Shen Li who has made him discredited.

It's a shame to be deprived of the title of a good champion because of their troubled family.

These people are not alone in the North Korean movement.

In the harem, the queen mother was crying in front of the emperor: "The emperor, the heart of defense is indispensable. Then the Shen family has been in power for many years, is he really willing to return everything to the royal?"

This made Qi Ying annoyed. Only a few months left, everyone thought.

"What does the emperor grandmother mean?" Qi Ying asked.

Qi Ying had already surpassed the Queen Mother, and at this time he was looking down at this white-haired woman who was unwilling to delegate power.

"It's better to have a banquet and give him a try." Qi Ying interrupted when the queen mother was talking about her plan.

"There was originally suspicion between monarchs and ministers. When the children did this, wouldn't they put the suspicion on their faces?"

There have been many disputes like this.

Qiao Xiaoxia looked at the news from the palace and pressed down the note: "The Queen Mother wants to provoke a conflict? Let the emperor fight us?"

"Yeah." Shen Li said, "The Queen Mother already knows that the emperor is not in harmony with her, so she is naturally unhappy."

"She is so old, why doesn't she stop." Xiaoxia Qiao knows what a tree wants to be quiet and windy. more than.

The Queen Mother was also planted in the hands of the Shen family.

Especially here, Xiaoxia Qiao suffered a lot of losses, and she obviously would not admit defeat.

Xiaoxia Qiao only hopes that the transfer of power can be smoother.

"The emperor, shouldn't you think too much?" Qiao Xiaoxia asked subconsciously.

Shen Li's eyes were a little inexplicable, and he patted Qiao Xiaoxia's head: "Don't worry, everything will be okay."

Chaozhong felt this undercurrent surging. As long as he can survive this period of time, the next few days of Wanqiguo Years will be very good.

Many ministers are still willing to believe that Shen Li will hand over power smoothly.

After all, the attitude he showed was very cooperative.

Everyone was worried, but Shen Li at the center of the whirlpool was at ease, and even had time to observe Xiaoxia Bridge.

Xiaoxia Qiao had already let go of what was in her hands.

It's rare to prepare embroidery at home, she stumbles while embroidering, and Shen Li is still giving her guidance.

"Don't look at it, you can learn with me if you have the ability." Qiao Xiaoxia recently took a break and saw that the ancient embroidery is very exquisite, so she thought about it and asked Chun Xing to teach her.

But the beautiful pattern that Chun Xing had flipped over her fingers was strange to her.

Shen Li really sat next to her: "If I embroider, it will definitely be better than yours." With

that, Shen Li picked a thread and helped her put it on.

The two of them got together to talk, and Chun Xing took the maids down.

Originally, Xiaoxia Qiao thought that Shen Li was talking about it, but who knew he would really do it, even more dexterous than her.

"My mother's embroiderer is very good. When she was very young, she even sold embroidery to support her family." The last time Shen Li said about his grandfather, Qiao Xiaoxia was a little curious.

Whether in the book or now, Shen Li never talks about his past.

It seems that the days before him were very ordinary, but no matter how he thought about it, it was not that simple.

Xiaoxia Qiao was a little curious, but didn't dare to ask deeply.

She thinks she is not as smart as Shen Li, and now she lives with Shen Li, doing her own thing well, don't ask more about it.

This is Qiao Xiaoxia's way of life.

And it's good enough to have nothing to do with Shen Li now. Curiosity belongs to curiosity. If there is more, Xiaoxia Qiao will not ask a word. Last time Shen Li's grandfather was also brought up by him.

Just continue to be a listener this time.

When Shen Li saw Qiao Xiaoxia's appearance, she knew that she was pretending to be cute again. It seemed that he was interested in his affairs, but it was just perfunctory.

Shen Li pretended not to see it, and

said, "I learned it by following her." After that , he really embroidered a few stitches, which looked decent.

Qiao Xiaoxia said, she was very curious in her heart, but she couldn't ask.

Fortunately, Shen Li's subordinates reported the matter and called him away, otherwise the scene would be even more embarrassing.

In the following time, Shen Li became often away from home, and the atmosphere in the capital became more and more severe. Many children who love to play do not go out much now.

It's just that I'm afraid that something will happen on the outlet, which shows that the capital is worried about the alternation of power.

Shen Li has been in power for five years, but in his hands, Wan Qiguo is thriving, and the first emperor stayed behind, but many of the problems were also handled in his hands.

It's not that he is bad for Wanqiguo, but that he is too good to be faulty.

If such a person has different intentions, the consequences will be disastrous.

Of course, he still went to the palace to attend classes with the emperor as usual. He is now eight or nine years old and grew up in this environment. Although he can't tell, he obviously knows the recent situation and he has grown up a lot.

Qiao Xiaoxia felt distressed when she looked at it.

One month before the emperor came to power, news came from the palace saying that it was for blessing that the empress dowager, the emperor and others were going to Yuntai Temple to worship the Buddha.

The first emperor and the queen have the habit of courting Buddha, so it is not abrupt.

Qiao Xiaoxia felt that something was wrong, always feeling uneasy in her heart.

"There will be nothing wrong with the Buddha ceremony?" Qiao Xiaoxia asked Shen Li beside her.

Shen Li glanced at her. He wanted to say it was okay, but he told the truth: "If something happens, then you will take the children to stay away."

Seeing Qiao Xiaoxia's eyes are somewhat complicated, Shen Li comforted: "After this time, many things will happen. It will be resolved, rest assured."

How can I rest assured.

Let's not talk about the place of Yuntai Temple, it's not right at first sight. Then there was the queen mother and sighed, knowing that it was telling everyone that there was something wrong with this.

But even if they knew it, there was no way, their family would jump into this pit.

I really can't get rid of it, when Yuntai Temple really has a problem, then they can't argue.

It's really annoying to walk inside even knowing that it's the tiger's den.

This time, not only the royal family and the Shen family, but also many ministers were invited. It looks very lively.

In Yuntai Temple, many monks with unfamiliar faces appeared among them.

If you look at their expressions carefully, when you look at the royal family, you always feel their expressions are disgusting.

On the day of worshipping the Buddha, the sky was clear and the sunshine made many of the worried ministers feel a little relaxed.

The little emperor Qi Ying now looks like a Mingjun, which makes many people feel at ease.

But I hadn't let go of this heart. I saw dozens of people in black rushing directly from behind the Buddha statue. These people wore black clothes and masked their faces in the daytime and went directly to the emperor, obviously trying to assassinate the emperor!

Guo Zhong led people around quickly, but the assassins were looking for a very tricky angle, and they actually surrounded Qi Yingtuan and couldn't get in at all.

Not only was the emperor surrounded, but Shen Shuran, who was just beside the emperor, was also surrounded by assassins!

This is Shen Shoufu's son!

Yuntai Temple suddenly became a mess, arguing and crying sounded.

The assassins simply took the emperor and Shen Shuran away, and left directly behind the Buddha statue, not knowing where the passage behind them was!

But for a moment, the emperor and Shoufu's son were taken away by the assassins!

Xiaoxia Qiao gritted her teeth and shouted, "Quickly follow, what are you doing in a daze!"