30-35

Chapter 30 "Retreat, you retreat to me!"...

"Pavilion, the trail edge, green lawn.

I ask this when to go, when to linger Mo.

Career days, to the corner, familiar semi-scattered.

Life is a rare togetherness and only multi-parting."

Beijing Fuga people, Because this song "Farewell" has reached a place where there is no eating or drinking, everyone is vying to imitate and singing among the population.

The melody of this song is everywhere in the brothel Chu Pavilion and the restaurant elegant house.

Even if I listened to it thousands of times, only when I was singing this song next to me, someone still stopped to listen.

It is said that this was done by a gentleman named Li Shutong, and this gentleman lived in the mountains and could not find a trace.

Only when the Shen family stayed overnight in the inn in the country, they had the honor to talk with this gentleman. Talking about the rise, this gentleman sang "Farewell" and heard that the three of them talked in the night until dawn.

Mr. Li Shutong took advantage of Chaolu to leave in a hurry, without even telling where he was.

When Xiaoxia Qiao and Shen Li reacted, only this song remained in their hearts.

A pot of muddy wine will make you happy, don't dream of cold tonight.

Life is rare to be together, only parting.

This song was brought to the ears of many people, making the entire capital go crazy.

The Hanlin bachelor, who has always been Qingliu, chased to Shen Li's home and asked him if he could recommend that Mr. Xishuang.

The single song and lyrics have been studied by the Imperial Academy every day.

Shen Li's expression was faint: "Mr. Xishuang has already left. He said that he is naturally free and he does not want to be restrained. It was a whim that he was willing to talk to our couple that day."

Shen Li said modestly, but others are not so. I thought that the gentleman was so talented but never showed up. The luck of the couple was so jealous.

This makes the two of them more famous. Originally, some people envied their fairy love, but now they are more romantic.

The Queen Mother smashed a lot of things in Ci Ning Palace, and originally wanted to use Shen Li to leave the capital directly to make trouble for him.

But now regardless of the ruling and opposition parties, Shen Li is highly regarded.

Moreover, Qiao Xiaoxia's courage has been praised by many people. In this case, she can only be taken lightly. If the punishment is severe, I am afraid that some troublesome ministers will say that she is unreasonable.

This is a good method, how can they meet a talented person like Mr. Xishuang.

How could their stories spread so quickly.

No matter how clever the queen mother was, she would never think of such a method.

The Shen family is moving to a new house openly.

Every courtier's house is custom-made, like Shen Li, a second-ranking member of the court, and a cabinet scholar.

The house that can be allocated is naturally very stylish, and it is not surrounded by princes and nobles, or high officials. Before Xiaoxia Qiao was away, Shen Li didn't care about any house.

After picking up the wife and children back, Shen Li's first thing was to ask the household department for the key.

Liu Er followed Chun Xing and couldn't help saying: "Sister Chun Xing, this house is so stylish."

"Yes, our master is a cabinet scholar, and the house is naturally stylish." Chun Xing smiled.

Her eyes were swollen before crying, and she was full of thoughts about how the lady would be killed. Now the lady is not only okay, but she also brought her back. They are descendants of the Shen family, who is not happy.

Only if there is a mistress in this family, it is considered to live.

Chun Xing looked at Liu'er and asked, "You are so far away from home, do the family rest assured?"

"What's not to worry about, I can follow Quan Fu Niang Niang Niang Niang, the family is still envious." Liu Er immediately Dao, the people over there want to go to the capital with his wife.

People in Jiangnan love their hometown and feel that their hometown is the best no matter where they go. It can be seen that Liuer's worship of Qiao Xiaoxia.

"Do it well, our wife is famous for her good temper and will not treat her servants harshly at all." Chun Xing neatly ordered the maidservant to clean up the house.

We will officially move tomorrow, and we must clean up here.

This is also the joy of housewarming, and many people in the capital have sent gifts.

Qiao Xiaoxia's hands hurt when copying the gift list. Chun Xing can read numbers, and only knows most of the characters, but can't write.

Not to mention Liuer, even the number recognition is very difficult. Seeing her smart, Qiao Xiaoxia simply let Chun Xing lead her to literate, so that she can relax in the future.

"I've been named for two or three months, what exactly did you give your daughter?" Qiao Xiaoxia arranged the affairs of the house, and when she saw Shen Li reading in the yard, she asked directly.

Ever since the daughter was born, she has given up a nickname, but her name has never been decided.

No matter how much Qiao Xiaoxia urged, Shen Li couldn't say that he was in a hurry, and felt that it was not good enough after a lot of kicks.

Seeing him like this, Qiao Xiaoxia couldn't help but said: "If you can't afford a name anymore, let your daughter follow my surname. Anyway, I have no father or mother or relatives. Letting my daughter follow my surname is considered as a legacy for the Qiao family."

At first, Xiaoxia Qiao just said that, but in the end only thought it was so good.

Anyway, she will never have children again, so it is better to let her daughter follow her own surname.

In the end, Qiao Xiaoxia discussed with Shen Li and asked her to follow her mother's surname first, and when she grew up, let her choose by herself.

Qiao Xiaoxia picked up her name very quickly. The three words Qiao Sitong were mentioned, which was interesting.

As soon as this happened, even Chun Xing couldn't help asking Qiao Xiaoxia: "Madam, how can there be children with the mother's surname in this world? Isn't the master angry if you are like this?"

"No matter what the surname is, it belongs to both of us. My child, what's so angry." Qiao Xiaoxia looked at her white-skinned daughter, she only felt that the more she looked, the more lovely she became.

"Everything is talking outside."

Chun Xing didn't understand Qiao Xiaoxia's meaning, and was only worried for her.

"What other people say, we don't have to worry about it." Xiaoxia Qiao said with a smile, "What about our husband and wife, can anyone change our minds?"

But this matter still caused waves in the hearts of the people in Beijing. The people involved are Qiao Xiaoxia and Shen Li, who seem to be quite normal.

What Qiao Xiaoxia wants is this kind of effect. As long as one day, no matter what she does with Shen Li, everyone will not be surprised, it will be beneficial to them.

The next day after moving to the new house, news came from the palace that the Queen Mother would see Xiaoxia Qiao.

When they met last time, the Queen Mother didn't feel bad about her, she just treated her as a small character and didn't care.

But now it is already a sought-after object of the capital.

"Don't worry, there is something in the Ci Ning Hall, I will go over immediately." Shen Li said lightly, as if he didn't think it was such a big deal to enter the harem.

The empress dowager wanted to see Xiaoxia Qiao, the reason was very simple, but it was the mess.

Everyone knows that the Queen Mother wants to match up the second princess and Shen Li. If it were someone else, this would have happened long ago.

But now the second princess has become a joke for the entire capital.

The more everyone praised the relationship between Qiao Xiaoxia and Shen Li, the more embarrassed the second princess.

In the past, Xiaoxia Qiao thought that she was the heroine after all, and she didn't need to compete with the people in the book for men. Is the world man Shen Li the only one?

But after chasing and killing, Xiaoxia Qiao understood that this matter cannot be regressed. If you take a step back, you will take 10,000 steps.

Until there is no retreat, that is a dead end.

That being the case, it is better to go and see how many catties the Queen Mother and the second princess are.

Xiaoxia Qiao walked into the Ci Ning Palace, and only heard the lady inside say: "Please wait a while, Mrs. Shen, the empress dowager has not yet got up."

Xiaoxia Qiao nodded and smiled: "It's fine, the queen mother summons the minister's wife, the minister's wife waits. That's fine."

After that, no one asked her to sit down, obviously to let her stand and wait.

Chun Xing came out of the palace and understood these methods of tossing people most.

But Qiao Xiaoxia didn't care at all, she just sat on the stool: "Are there any tea and snacks? The Queen Mother personally summoned me, so I don't want to prepare these things."

Qiao Xiaoxia is not a person who makes herself wronged. , Could it be that Ci Ning Palace can really drink without her?

Chun Xing was shocked. The people in the palace were punished before, and no one stood upright, just their wife was so powerful.

Sure enough, even if the people in Cining Palace were unhappy, they still served tea and snacks.

But her face was not pretty, and she obviously thought that Xiaoxia Qiao was so undecent.

Xiaoxia Qiao was full and drunk, and she was okay to chat some gossip with Chun Xing, not to mention being more comfortable.

The surrounding eunuchs couldn't help reminding: "Mrs. Shen, keep your voice down, there is no reason to make a loud noise in the Ci Ning Palace."

"Is this going to noisy the empress dowager?" Qiao Xiaoxia said strangely, "If you remember correctly, the empress dowager The resting place is a little far away from here. Is the soundproofing of Cining Palace so bad? I can talk here and the queen mother can hear it?"

The queen mother who was enjoying the flowers with the second princess in the imperial garden heard the truth from the eunuch and slapped it hard.

Get off the table: "This bridge Xiaoxia is too arrogant." The second princess just made up the wreath and whispered: "She has always been like this, but she is at ease."

Looking at the red and swollen eyes of the second princess, the queen mother said distressed: "I blame her. Okay, now that I have escaped, why not report to the Shen family and hurt the granddaughter of Lai's family."

Many people have been congratulating the second princess for getting what they wished. Who would have thought that Xiaoxia Qiao would come back, not only did she come back, but even brought it with her. baby.

Looking at the relationship between the husband and wife, many people read the jokes of the second princess.

Her wishful thinking is now all in vain, causing the second princess to cry many times.

The queen mother looked distressed and took her to live in the palace, wanting her to relax.

Had wanted to give a small summer bridge a blow, but she is clearly enjoying, the Queen Mother angry and said:. "The small bridge summer to bring me over to look at Ai Jia, Ai Jia in front of her is not dare take such liberties"

now In March, the imperial garden blooms like a brocade, and the flowers are clustered.

Xiaoxia Qiao walked over, with a bold temperament and a smile on her mouth. I saw her sharp chin, and her skin was more delicate than when she first came to Beijing.

If you go out and say that she is the daughter of a noble family, then someone will believe it.

Xiaoxia Qiao smiled and knelt and said: "I have seen the empress dowager, your majesty the second princess. Greetings to the two."

To be honest, she didn't make any mistakes in etiquette, but this made the Queen Mother even more angry, and said coldly: "Don't kneel Next, what kind of style are you in, instigating your husband, and acting indiscreetly. If it weren't for you, the dignified cabinet academician, how could you walk out innocently for three months? Is this your way of being a wife?"

Qiao Xiaoxia was laughed at by the Queen Mother : "he himself willing to go to find Yangzhou Chen Fu, what is the relationship with me, is it the woman wrote the minister, urging the Queen Mother sent or even chase responsibility, Shen Li also went to the trouble?."

originally the Queen Mother I thought Xiaoxia Qiao would take the blame for her husband, so she would just punish her as a matter of course.

Shen Li will not be held accountable, it is both decent and generous.

But there is no such a wife in the world, who directly asks her husband to trouble her.

Seeing that the Queen Mother did not speak, Qiao Xiaoxia said slowly: "According to your theory, I should not be punished, but Jingcheng Fu Yin should be fined and arrested quickly. Jingcheng's public security is under their control. If they are dedicated, then Jingcheng There won't be any gangsters, and the minister's wife doesn't have to take the children to Yangzhou. Naturally, there is no need for the husband to chase after him. In the end, it's the third prince's fault, who will let him." The queen mother waved her hand before she finished speaking. "Retreat, you retreat to me!"