10-12

Chapter 10 was originally a superficial couple. "Come back."

Shen Li said lightly.

He didn't say anything else, but his tone made Geng Yuan scared to run away immediately.

The moon was as cold as water, and Xiaoxia Qiao didn't know what to say. Just about to explain, she saw that Shen Li had already turned home.

Ranran beside her was still in a daze,

and she led Qiao Xiaoxia and said, "Mother, father is waiting for you to come back to eat." Qiao Xiaoxia only knew that they were both waiting for her to finish eating.

Qiao Xiaoxia said with difficulty: "Okay, let's go to eat."

In fact, she was already full in the restaurant, but this atmosphere made her have to follow to the side hall.

Sure enough, the servants at home had already cooked the food.

Seeing that the host's mood is not right, Brocade whispered: "Madam, the master specially ordered to cook your favorite dishes." After

these words, Shen Li's face became even more ugly.

There was silence at the dinner table. Qiao Xiaoxia didn't take a bite. Just after putting down her chopsticks, she heard Shen Li say: "Why? It's not delicious?"

"It's delicious, but I was working in a restaurant today."

Qiao Xiaoxia didn't say anything, but meant. That is, she works in a restaurant, and it is normal to eat when she is full.

Shen Li's pressure was lower, but he was still there. He didn't get angry directly after all. He returned to the room. The door was snapped shut. Shen Li said, "Did you ever get me as your husband?"

Qiao Xiaoxia was frightened. Flick, how to answer this.

Her hesitation was even more dazzling in Shen Li's eyes.

"No, right?" Shen Li squeezed Qiao Xiaoxia's chin, "So what did I do badly, are you doing this to me?"

Qiao Xiaoxia subconsciously stepped back, what would she say?

She is not Qiao Xiaoxia's real wife, and the heroine in this book is not her.

If it is explained, it will be troublesome.

Xiaoxia Qiao simply shut up, Shen Li could misunderstand whatever she wanted, but she was determined to leave anyway.

Shen Li continued: "Why didn't you explain? Why did Geng Yuan arrive in the capital? Are you with Qi Shurong in the restaurant?"

No matter which problem is fatal.

"Anyway, you can think whatever you want, or you can divorce your wife." Qiao Xiaoxia said directly.

Shen Li looked at her in disbelief, but Xiaoxia Qiao simply said everything in her heart.

"Anyway, you have a princess who likes it. After I stopped, I happened to make a place for the princess, and I wanted to leave a long time ago."

Qiao Xiaoxia didn't realize how sour her words were, she just told her own thoughts.

"If you feel that peace is not good now, I can wait, but please don't interfere with my life."

These words were held in Qiao Xiaoxia's heart long ago, and finally said them.

"When did you know that the princess likes me?" Shen Li suddenly asked.

Xiaoxia Qiao paused: "Everyone knows it."

"So you are not jealous?" Shen Li asked again.

Xiaoxia Qiao said with a calm face: "No, we are a face-to-face husband and wife, aren't we?"

This is very natural, but it is not wrong at all.

Even between the original owner and Shen Li, it is not a normal couple.

Is there a normal couple who sleeps in the study every day and one who wants to have the same room and has to take medicine?

Who knows the truth will not think this is normal.

Shen Li sneered and walked away directly.

Qiao Xiaoxia didn't feel guilty at all, but felt a lot easier.

Since this time, Shen Li really no longer has the yin and yang, but his eyes are getting deeper and deeper.

Xiaoxia Qiao didn't see it, anyway, the plot had officially begun.

She also discovered that she seemed to be unable to resist the plot at all.

For example, when Geng Yuan came over, he was still following the plot.

And I obviously wanted to leave, but came to the capital by accident.

She doesn't want to be rich, she just needs to keep her life.

In the next time, Xiaoxia Qiao put her energy on the restaurant.

The restaurant reopened after half a month.

This time the guy stood at the door to solicit guests. Not to mention other people, the restaurant was cleaner than others.

Those who are curious go in and taste it.

Only then did I know that the menu inside has changed a lot, and they are all common food.

But it is not a common name.

For example, duck meat everyone knows, what is Bazhen duck?

The guy explained: "Eight kinds of ducks are made with our secret ingredients and placed in the duck belly with firm flesh. Such ducks are slowly roasted on fire, and the aroma of the ingredients inside will slowly penetrate. When it comes to duck meat, the original wood-flavored duck meat will

taste and taste instantly." This way of eating is too clever , let's have a portion.

Most guests say so.

But I fell in love with this food, and I want to come over every day.

It's fine if you haven't heard of it, but they do the Sixi balls that every restaurant has, but they do very differently.

The balls with the big children's fists are round and round, the meat inside is not fishy or greasy, and the taste is just right.

I don't know how many times it tastes better than others, but the price is about the same.

The prices are affordable and the food is delicious. Gradually, the restaurant business is getting better.

Everyone didn't feel it at first, but finally realized that every dish in their restaurant is very special.

Anyway, it is different from other restaurants!

They cook the same dishes more deliciously, let alone some dim sum, which the people in Beijing have never seen before.

When Qi Shurong heard the news, he even took it for granted that the restaurant that came out of Qiao Xiaoxia's hands was definitely different.

"Your restaurant seems to have been opened recently." In

Hou Ye's study, Qi Shurong's father Qihou said: "I heard that many colleagues are boasting, how did it suddenly become better."

Qihou originally didn't care about these things. Yes, but I heard a lot of praise, and couldn't help asking Qi Shurong.

Qi Shurong smiled and said: "Having a helper is to bring the restaurant back to life."

Speaking of Qi Shurong bringing this month's account book, Qihou was speechless for the profit in it.

The talents of their own family know their own affairs, and their Hou Mansion looks glamorous, but it is not an exaggeration to say that they are empty shells.

Had it not been for Qi Shurong's support, I am afraid that he would not even be decent on the surface.

Qihou was not born to the same mother as the current emperor. When the emperor ascended to the throne, it would be good to be able to give him a position as a master.

After all, that person who was suspicious, feared that the brothers under his hand would turn back.

Qi Hou did not dare to be greedy for power, and secondly, he did not know how to manage finances. The Houfu's expenses were so large that it was not easy.

Qi Hou nodded: "Yes, if the person you are looking for will run another shop,

let him also give it to him." Qi Shurong did not explain, but it was a woman who helped manage the restaurant.

Seeing his father happy, Qi Shurong nodded and said yes.

Qihou looked at his son and felt that the most proud thing in his life was having such a capable child.

When Qi Shurong told Qiao Xiaoxia about this, Qiao Xiaoxia was still a little surprised: "I can't do anything else."

"But I believe you." Qi Shurong looked at the sky outside, "Are you going home? I'll see you off." The

two walked side by side on the road, still discussing the store.

Qiao Xiaoxia listened to Qi Shurong talking about so many shops, and couldn't help but said: "You have so many shops, don't you make money?"

"I used to make money when my mother was still there, but my father and I didn't understand. Management." Qi Shurong said helplessly, "I am studying with all my heart, and when my father mentions it, I realize that all the shops at home are losing money."

In other words, Qi Shurong and Qihou didn't care about these things before.

Mrs. Hou is all cooking.

The two of them just need to spend money.

Now it is difficult.

Xiaoxia Qiao nodded: "I want to find a way, if I have news to tell you."

"Okay, don't worry, anyway, the loss is not a day or two." Qi Shurong smiled, "If it is done, I will divide it for you."

Xiaoxia Qiao didn't shy away. If she can get things done, she should give her money.

"By the way, many children in the southeast have recently got smallpox. Although they are still far from the capital, let Ranran be careful." Qi Shurong looked serious.

This made Xiaoxia Qiao stunned. Smallpox was an infectious disease that plagued ancient people for hundreds of years.

Someone has calculated that the number of children who die of smallpox can reach one-third of the number of babies born in a certain period of time.

It can be seen that the disease is severe.

Qiao Xiaoxia didn't dare to be careless, and as soon as he got home, Zhang Luo asked the family to buy some wine and white vinegar to disinfect the house.

Xiaoxia Qiao came back late today.

Unexpectedly, Shen Li did not go home after an hour.

This has rarely happened before. As soon as Qiao Xiaoxia ordered someone to go out to find someone, she listened to Shen Li at the door asking: "I want to go out so late?"

The person hurriedly replied: "Madam is worried that you will not come back so late.

Go find someone." The voice fell, and Shen Li walked in.

Xiaoxia Qiao was a little embarrassed. Since she said that, the two of them hadn't had a good chat for a long time.

"Today there are many things." Shen Li explained calmly, with no clear expression on his face, "The emperor asked the Ministry of Husband to inspect the smallpox issue, and the people from the third prince pushed me."

Qiao Xiaoxia was shocked. Looking at Shen Li, "Why push you?"

After talking, Xiaoxia Qiao understood that this must be the last revenge.

Even if an adult contracted the smallpox disease, he would definitely die, not to mention that he would be squeezed out by everyone when he returned, for fear that Shen Li would bring smallpox back.

"It hasn't been decided yet, the prince is trying his best to stop it." In the

past few months in the capital, Shen Li's abilities, the prince and others, are obvious to all, and with Shen Li's courage, it is not something ordinary people can have.

How could they be willing to give up Shen Li.

But it can be seen that the war between North Korea and China has reached what point.

And in silence, Shen Li has been so valued by the prince.

The two of them were talking, and suddenly there was a mess outside, the door was knocked, and the servant who came was very face-to-face, and said: "Go to the Prince's Mansion, something serious!"

The voice was anxious, and many people around watched. come. The servant clearly wanted everyone around him to know that something was wrong with the Prince's Mansion. Shen Li's hand was quick and quick, and he directly pressed the servant to the ground.

Qiao Xiaoxia came over with the twine and saw the servant's eyebrows, and she was not a good person.

However, many people around the house were slammed, especially those from the Prince's group. People were shouting at the door: "Go to the Prince's Mansion. Something has happened."

Qiao Xiaoxia and Shen Li had a bad instinct and went out immediately to let Jia Ding be optimistic. The tied culprits walked to the Prince's Mansion together.

Although it was late at night, there were still many people in front of the Prince's Mansion.

I heard a screaming eunuch shouting: "More than half of the people in the prince's mansion have smallpox. The emperor has ordered that no one can enter or leave. You should go quickly. The province is infected with this deadly disease!"