epilogue

-A non specific amount of time later-

"WE WIN MINECRAFT CHAMPIONSHIPS!" Techno hollered at the top of his voice, practically vibrating with energy.

"I DID IT!" Tommy screeched, letting out a stream of incoherent noises. "I made the shot!"

"Ohh, WE WIN!" Wilbur exclaimed, disbelieving. Tommy and Phil, the only two people remaining on the eggbolt floor, ran to each other and hugged, Phil laughing as he felt Tommy shake in his embrace.

"I made the shot Phil, I did it!" Tommy was muttering. "I did it!"

"I know you did," Phil laughed, ruffling Tommy's hair. None of them cared about the OBS camera attached to their shoulders, streaming the whole interaction to an audience of thousands. Techno was still crowing from the Discord earpiece in Tommy's ear.

"WE WIN THESE!" He was shouting. "GREEN TEAM WIN STREAK DENIED!" The runner up teams in the stands were all cheering, and when Tommy and Phil broke out of their hug, Tommy immediately used his Twitch portable device to check chat, which was inundated with POG.

"Purple Pandas won the right to the Walk of Fame!" The speakers in the arena blared, and Tommy let out another whooping laugh as the virtual reality around them warped, depositing his whole team onto the walkway.

"Champions!" Phil whistled as they all ran to the front of the walkway, waving to their competitors. They slung their arms over each other's shoulders, and Techno thrusted both his fists into the air. Fireworks went off overhead, and the MCC victory tune was playing overhead.

"Sleepyboisinc!" Wilbur shouted over the cheering.

"SLEEPYBOISINC!" the whole crowd roared back.

---

After the walk of fame, the four of them went to claim their coins and crowns, laughing and celebrating all the way.

"I look absolutely ridiculous with two crowns." Techno deadpanned.

"It's for the viewers Technoblade, for the viewers!" Wilbur laughed, waving at his OBS camera. Techno scowled, looking at his YouTube streaming device.

"Your chat might be nice, but mine is roasting me alive." All four of them burst out laughing.

Don't forget me! Blood god wickedly piped up. I am 100% with chat. Techno rolled his eyes, even though no one could hear blood god nor see him roll his eyes. They kept up the banter, slowly ending all their streams one by one. Soon, they left the Minecraft virtual reality and headed back into the internet.

"Want to go to Twitter for some celebration?" Wilbur asked playfully.

"Hell yeah!" Tommy shouted.

"Truly the best way to end a night," Phil sighed melodramatically, and Tommy elbowed him, laughing. There was another comfortable silence as they walked along.

"Today was just so great," Tommy sighed.

"Winners of MCC, hey?" Phil laughed.

"Yeah, yeah! Did you see that shot I made?" Tommy said again.

"Yeah, we all did, that shot was pretty good, not gonna lie." Techno replied. Tommy gasped and impossibly, became more hyper.

"The Blade agrees!" he yelled, and they all burst into laughter again.

Soon, they arrived at a warp gate, and all stepped in one by one. Techno was the last one to step in, but just before he did, however, he looked back at the grand Minecraft servers, and couldn't help but be reminded of that one Minecraft copy they all came from.

Hey, tonight's a cause for celebration! The blood god laughed. Not brooding. Come on, I know I'm dying to see what Twitter looks like! Techno chuckled.

Yeah, I could say the same, he replied, and warped to Twitter, after the rest of his found family. It would be the last time he'll ever think about his origins again in a long while.

The code of Minecraft Story Mode was nothing, and will never be anything. Jesse, Petra, Lucas, and Ivor will forever lay forgotten, their last legacy a ruin in the corners of the Internet.

Technoblade, WilburSoot, TommyInnit, and Philza Minecraft made themselves into something, from the nothing they came from. They push forward undeterred, aware that inevitably, one day, they will fade.

If anything, the Internet only cares for the present, and they'd be damned if they let anything drag them down. 

END

---

annnnd that is the last chapter. hope this lived up to expectations! i'm so glad to have saw this to its end. no more updates to this, though anyone can use the AU. please make sure to tell me if you do though!

thank you all for sticking with me through my absences! 

i hope you guys enjoyed this, though the first few chapters might've been rough XD

my next project will likely be a hp/gravity falls crossover on ao3, so if you're interested, stay tuned? :D

thank you guys so much again, and as always, vote and comment to feed my ego, BYEE!

final word count: 25,897