asking Lisa questions I've never asked before

Third Point of View

Lisa sat in front of the camera, looking at Jennie with an innocent expression as she waited for the film to begin. This video was very different from their other films in which both of them would always be at the start of the camera with smiles on their faces.

While Jennie was setting up the lights behind Lisa to make it look more homey, she stepped behind the camera to check how it looked. Only then did she realize Lisa had been watching her the whole time. She returned her grin.

"Before we begin, hon, fix your bangs—" Jennie demonstrated how to straighten Lisa's bangs with her own fingers. "Let me," she said, approaching Lisa, intent on straightening the dancer's cherished bangs. "There. Alright, let's start!" She proceeded behind the camera to begin explaining the intention of the film.

"I'll ask you a few questions that you must answer genuinely. This is asking my girlfriend questions I've never asked before."

Lisa only nodded in response to her girlfriend. This was going to be a lot of fun, and she was up for it.

"The first question that I have is what is a perfect day for you?"

The dancer looked away to give it some thought before she answered, "Mmm," she hummed. "I would say every day is a perfect day for me."

"Everyday?" Jennie asked her girlfriend to elaborate.

"Well—'cause you know, I don't know how to explain it, but I'll try." She said, "The life that I currently have is something I've never thought I would have, such as being in a healthy relationship with the most beautiful and kindest human in the universe, amazing friends, and I am also doing something I love for a living. This life that I have was just a dream of mine as a child, and now that I have it, every day is just perfect for me." Lisa explained. "I don't know if that made sense. I am very bad at explaining things."

"No, I think I get what you were trying to say," says Jennie, nodding. "Everyday is a perfect day for you because you're living the life you've always wanted when you were younger. Am I right?"

"Yes, even with all the horrible things that have happened and may happen in the future, I wouldn't trade any of the experiences and the things I have right now for anything." Lisa smiled genuinely at Jennie, to which she returned the smile.

"The next question is, when was the moment that made you feel the most proud to say, 'that's my girlfriend'?"

Lisa made an 'O' face, "Ooh, that's a very easy question." She started answering. "Remember that time when we went to Thailand together for the very first time? We were playing Dern Ka La. It was a total kid's game in which you had no clue how it went, but after seeing a couple of people play, you decided to give it a go. You raced a neighbor's child, and in the end, you won! I was so happy for you. I was screaming so loudly, I was like, 'that's my girlfriend!' for everyone to hear. My friend had to literally shove food in my mouth to shut me up."

"Omo!" Jennie responded, recalling how that day had gone. "I had bruises and cuts on my feet the next day from it, but I had so much fun! They gave me so many prizes, I felt so bad for all the kids that participated."

Lisa laughed at her, "Don't be. They know how it goes."

"Still, Alright, next question. We started dating really early in our lives, and I am the only person you've ever been in a relationship with. Do you ever wish you had more time to see other people because it seems like you missed out on a lot of things?"

"No, not at all." Lisa quickly responded.

"You swear?" Jennie asked, teasingly.

"Yeah," Lisa simply said.

Jennie giggled a little at her response, trying to hide the butterflies in her stomach.

"I'm actually really happy that I chose the right person to experience all my first. I'm glad that I met you at such an early age because now you know me more than anyone in the world, even my parents. Well, except Jisoo and Chaeyoung, because they were with us the entire time, but yeah. I don't think I really missed out on anything just because we did everything."

Jennie grinned, feeling every word Lisa had just uttered. "Why are you answering all my questions so much better than I expected!" Jennie pouted at her girlfriend, whining.

"Wae?" Lisa asked, her lips tightening together.

"I thought you wouldn't take any of this seriously, but no. You're saying better answers than I would have thought." Jennie answered, which made Lisa laugh at her confessions.

"I would have said some stupid answers, but you look so serious." She admitted. "Would you like me to answer in a dumb way?"

"No, keep doing what you're doing." Jennie replied. "The next question is why are you afraid of my mom even after knowing she likes you?"

Lisa scrunched her face, and couldn't believe what Jennie had just asked. "Why am I scared of your mom? Is that a serious question?" Jennie only nodded. Lisa does tend to get really nervous when she's with Jennie's mom. She gets so much more shy than her usual extrovert self. "Because she's Mama Kim!" Lisa said it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"That's it?" Jennie asked, looking for more answers.

"Yep, I don't want to say anything more or less. Love you Mama Kim!" She formed a heart with her hands.

"The next and last question is, I notice that you tend to smile out of nowhere whenever we fight. It made me question, do you secretly like it when we fight?"

Lisa laughed out loud at this question, not because arguing with Jennie meant the end of their relationship, but because Jennie would put both of her hands together on her hips while looking at her with such terrifying eyes that did the complete opposite of what she was trying to do.

"Since you said to answer all your questions genuinely, I would do so. Yes, I do like it when we fight because you will put those hands of yours to your hips and it just turns me on." She was pursing her lips and acting sexy.

"Lisa-yah! Are you trying to tell me that even when I'm screaming your eardrums off, you were thinking of such things the whole time!" Jennie flung a throw pillow at her, which Lisa grabbed with her reflexes and laughed even more.

"Sexy Jennie."

Fin.