smash or pass

Third Point of View 

Four famous ladies had finally arrived in Florida, a state in the United States famed for its beaches and crackhead residents, but it was also a beautiful state. They were invited to a party hosted by their designer friend. They set aside three days from their schedules to celebrate and do other things while in the state.

It was the third day of their stay in Miami, Florida, where they had decided to go to the beaches in the hot summer.

"We're here in Miami Beach, Florida!" Jennie opened the vlog with high energy. She spun around to allow the camera to capture their surroundings.

Three figures could be seen via her spectacles; Lisa, Chaeyoung, and Jisoo. They were waving as though they knew the glasses would reveal them to the camera.

As they approached the shore, it was just what they had expected. It was completely full. There were so many people having the time of their lives, whether they were sunbathing, drinking, or playing in the water. It was also scorchingly hot. Fortunately for them, they had packed a tent to protect themselves from the sun, which was blistering their flesh.

They cried and battled to assemble the tent. However, it was all gone, and they were ecstatic when they saw how the tent turned out. As they entered the tent, they were all boiling and breathing heavily.

There was a quiet moment as they rested with cold beverages in their hands when Lisa spoke up, "Yo, dudes, let's play smash or pass!"

It came absolutely out of nowhere. The other three women merely stared at her, perplexed.

Jisoo gave her a brief glance and replied, "I'm in!" She sat in front of the camera like a respectable little girl and smiled.

Jennie and Chaeyoung were busy with their business, but they eventually moved in front of the camera to begin filming.

"First person. Our favorite unni, Selena Gomez."

Chaeyoung was taken back by the name, "Is smash sort of like in a bad way like—" She struggled to come up with a word. It was on the tip of her tongue, but she couldn't seem to grasp it. She gazed at Jennie, to ask for help.

"—literally." Jennie finished it for her.

"Yeah, literally like doing it with them, or will it just be like going on a date with them and having a good time?" She wondered. The game had a lot of diverse connotations, which is why she sought to clarify what the terms meant.

"Let's go with 'if the time we're different, you will get together with them', yeah?" Jisoo, staring at them, said. The other three women nodded.

"I reckon I would smash Selena unni. She's just so adorable and so sweet—she's the type of woman I get along with really well. " Chaeyoung concluded her sentence with a smile.

"But Jisoo unni is the complete opposite of her." Lisa teased the older woman. She laughed at her. Jisoo smacked her arm in response.

"I would have to agree with Rosie—I would also smash Selena unni," said Jennie. "She's such an angel."

"What about you, my love?" asked Chaeyoung sweetly to her girlfriend. Jisoo returned it with a wide smile plastered on her face.

"Smash!" she said in such a cute way.

Lisa looked directly at the camera and said, "It's safe to say, we would all smash Selena unni because—let's be honest, who wouldn't?"

She looked at her phone to look for more celebrities to smash or pass on. She was taking her time, carefully analyzing the people she had to say.