using omegle

Third Point of View

Omegle has been popular for quite some time. It's a chat platform where you may meet individuals from all around the world. There are many different types of individuals on the internet, including horny folks, crackheads, and just plain entertaining people in general.

Lisa was one to try to see what the fuss was about. She decided to give it a go and videotaped it for everyone to watch, unaware of what was about to happen.

  "Hello!" Lisa made a wave motion towards the camera. She was alone at their kitchen counter, while Jennie was in the background, reviewing all of the paperwork handed to her by her manager. Lisa didn't want to disturb her busy girlfriend with her interest in the website. "I've been wanting to try out this  'omegle' website, so I'll give it a shot today. "

When she looked at her computer, she saw only the webpage and no individuals. She had absolutely no idea how to use the website at all. She felt like an old person, not knowing how to work the internet.

  "Okay, how—how do I use this?" She murmured to herself. She fiddled with the keyboards, clicking everything but getting nowhere. Lisa needed help. She turned behind her to see Jennie looking at her, waiting for her to ask a question, as if she already expected Lisa to need help. "Nini, do you know how to start this?"

Jennie rose from behind her chair and fixed her gaze on the computer. She scrolled down the screen until she came across the video button. She pressed the button, and there it was. It displayed their faces.

  "Wahh, you're so smart, Jennie-yah. Thank you!" Lisa puckered her lips, wanting to kiss the woman. Jennie moved her face closer to Lisa's, expecting her to kiss her cheeks. Lisa did just that. "Okay, now let's get this party started!"

She pressed the start button and was paired with a male. He appeared to be her age; a good-looking man with curly hair. He appeared to be a musician with the instruments in the background.

His eyes enlarged as he focused on Lisa, and a smile formed on his face.

  "Hello," Lisa said, smiling at him. "You play the piano?" She asked, focusing on the instruments in his background.

  "Yeah, I play about five instruments." He muttered, while biting his lower lip. He appeared to be quite interested in Lisa. "Are you a musician yourself?"

  "Yes, I can play the ukulele and a few chords on the guitar." Lisa responded while strumming an invincible guitar.

  "I heard from people that I tend to be a very good guitar instructor." He said, smirking. He was definitely flirting with Lisa.

"Oh really?" Lisa asked, her smile widening.

The man looked at her with such a flirty smile. His smile was lopsided, like he was trying to keep his cool. "Yeah, can I just say how beautiful you are?" He said. "You're very cute." He praised Lisa. "What's your snap handle?"

  "Honey, I think your mom is calling." Jennie said, out of nowhere. Lisa turned around to look at her with furrowed eyebrows. As far as she knew, she had just finished calling her mother. "Your phone's in the living room."

  "Okay," Lisa answered. "Hey, I'll be right back." She said to the man who just nodded at her.

She stepped into the living room, unaware that Jennie had a plan. Jennie walked up to the computer, ending the call between the man and Lisa. She was clearly jealous, and you could feel it emanating from her. She could sense that the man liked Lisa. I mean, who wouldn't, right?

When Lisa came back to the computer, she expected to see the man, but instead there was nothing. "Jennie-yah, no one was calling me—what happened?"

  "I skipped him." Jennie replied, going back to her task.

  "What, why? We were having a nice conversation." Lisa asked, pouting. "I was going to ask him to teach me how to play the guitar."

Jennie rolled her eyes. "Ask Chaeyoung or Teddy oppa, or better yet, enroll in classes. You didn't need his help at all, Lisa."

  "Wait, are you jealous?" Lisa asked, teasingly. Jennie usually acts very cold when she's jealous, and she just looks adorable.

  "And what if I am? He clearly likes you." Lisa approached Jennie and hugged her on the back.

  "He was just being friendly." Lisa reasoned, which caused Jennie to roll her eyes even more. She was irritated. "Sorry," Lisa muttered softly on Jennie's neck.

In the next clip, Lisa sat back down on the chair she was previously seated in. Jennie was nowhere to be found behind the camera; instead, she went to the living room to let Lisa film by herself. She desperately needed to read every paper, but her mind was too preoccupied with other things.

When Lisa pressed the start button once again, she was faced with two teenage girls who were fans of hers.

  "Oh my god! I know you! You're Lisa!" She overheard one of the girls say with a British accent, her palm covered her lips as her eyes widened. She was very excited to see the singer.

  "That's me!" She replied with the same amount of enthusiasm. She stared at their styles that were the complete opposite of one another. One had a gothic touch while the other was kawaii. "You guys look so cute!"

  "Thank you!" Both the teenagers replied. "Is Jennie with you?" One asked.

  "Yeah, she's currently very busy with work in the living room." Lisa replied, nodding her head. "Where are you guys from?"

They continued talking for another 5 minutes. It was great since they all got to know each other. The entire time, Lisa pretended to be the elder sister they never had. It was as though they were making up for lost time.

They've only skipped one another when Lisa wanted to meet other people on the website as well. Her delight, however, evolves into a dreadful feeling.

Two males appear to be her age, but it's difficult to tell as they're wearing face masks. While Lisa was being her regular self, greeting people. One man pulled his eyelids with his hands. It was to make fun of her Asian heritage. Lisa was taken aback, to say the least. She pressed the button as quickly as she could and closed her laptop to let it all sink in.

  "That was not funny at all," she said to the camera, furious. "That's such a disgusting behavior."

Lisa had had enough of the internet when she witnessed a lot of old men with their penises out. She was shrieking the entire time, appalled by what she saw. She vowed to herself that she would never return to the website.

  "Alright, I've had enough. I'm going to end this video for today." She said the camera, with her eyes, appeared to be empty. She sighed as she covered the camera's lenses. It was finally over. She will never, ever put herself in that predicament again.

Fin.