ignoring Lisa

Third Point of View

The journey to the arena performance was rather quiet. They were on their way to a rehearsal for one of their most important concert performances. The group was divided into two cars, with two passengers in each. In one, Chaeyoung and Jennie were in, while Jisoo and Lisa were in the other.

Lisa, on the other hand, was dozing off while Jisoo was playing on her phone. Plans were in the works by Jennie and Chaeyoung, mostly Chaeyoung, with assistance from Jennie.

"Unni, your fans are begging for you to prank Lisa back." Chaeyoung said, glancing up from her phone, where she was reading numerous comments on a TikTok video that included mentions of her group members and herself. "Today is your chance to do it, unni."

Jennie considered it for a moment before responding, "I don't know, hubby. Today's going to be busy and stressful." She didn't want to add to the younger woman's distress.

Chaeyoung shook her head, "No— I don't think it's going to be the usual busy-busy, you know— it'll be fine plus you will get your chance to avenge all the pranks she's done to you."

The latter just snorted at her, "Yeah, I guess it wouldn't hurt."

"Did you bring your camera?"

"Yeah, it's in my bag."

As they were getting near the location, Jennie and Chaeyoung had finalized their plan. When they got out of the car and made their way through the arena, they were amazed at how big and beautiful it was. The whole area wasn't finished yet, but it's close to being done.

"Nini," Lisa called out. She walked towards her girlfriend and hugged her waist. She's always been more of an action person than a talker. She moved her head onto her girlfriend's shoulder like a cat would do. "Are you excited?"

Instead of the usual gummy smile from Jennie, Lisa received a blank stare that seemed to be gazing everywhere but at her. Chaeyoung was discreetly filming the whole conversation.

"Chaeng," Jisoo whispered to her girlfriend behind the camera. "Why are you recording them?" Chaeyoung just shushed her to continue recording. "If I didn't know any better, I would have thought you were a sasaeng." Jisoo muttered under her breath. Chaeyoung gazed at her, offended.

"Babe!" Said Chaeyoung, eyes widening. "Just watch what's about to happen," she said, her gaze fixed on the couple. Jisoo merely shrugged and listened to her girlfriend.

"Are you okay, Ni?" Lisa asked as she took Jennie's face in her hand, squeezing it a little. "Why are you suddenly being so cold, Jennie-yah? Did something happen?" She then looked around for the person who was with Jennie, who was Chaeyoung, and asked, "Did anything happen in the car, Chaeng? Did anyone get into trouble?"

Chaeyoung hurriedly hid the camera, causing it to tremble a little. "No, nothing happened."

Lisa then returned her gaze to her girlfriend, who had shifted as far away from her as she could. She wrinkled her brows, puzzled as to what was driving Jennie to act so strangely.

"Alright, everyone, gather up!" Says the concert manager. "On three counts, say 'hwaiting!' Ready?"Everyone nodded their heads. "One, two, three."

A loud mix of voices shouted, "Hwaiting!"

"Let's all be safe and have a good time!"

Once everyone dispersed to start doing their job, the four members were left to themselves. Chaeyoung had grabbed Jisoo's arm for them to walk together towards the stage to secretly record the two.

"I still don't get what's happening." Jisoo remarked to the side. Chaeyoung turned to her side and laughed. "Baby, tell me!" She pressed her face against her girlfriend's. She couldn't help but kiss her on the lips because she was so attractive in her skater vibes outfit.