can't see

Third Point of View

The dancer was a prankster. The three of her group members already knew about it from the very beginning. She's a playful maknae, full of energy, who likes to explore and record stupid little things she enjoys, such as Jisoo running through a sunflower field while Lisa throws dead flowers at her, Chaeyoung and her having a friendly date at a cafe, where she took a video of Chaeyoung's mouth covered in foam, making her look like she's got a mustache, and Jennie smelling her armpit (she recorded it through the mirror). Jennie has yet to successfully delete the footage from her camera.

But that's all beside the point. This time, Lisa wanted to prank her feline-like girlfriend, who was resting in her very dark room. The only light was coming from her lamp at the lowest setting it could possibly be.

For the first time in weeks, Jennie had a sleepover with her girlfriend in her penthouse. They had been so preoccupied with their jobs. They needed time alone together, even if it was only spent napping.

"Hello, my name is Lisa," she said to the phone camera she was holding up to the lamp. She looked at the time and noticed that it was one o'clock in the morning. The idea she had been thinking about made it funnier in her head.   "I'm about to prank my sleeping girlfriend, and if this video doesn't get uploaded, it only means one thing...I am 6 feet underground," she stated dramatically.

She adjusted the lamp to medium light and turned the camera to face Jennie.

"Jennie, Jennie. Jennie." She called out, hoping to rouse her sleeping girlfriend. "Jennie! Baby!"

She shook her girlfriend's arm. Jennie hardly moved and merely hummed. "Mmmmm," she muttered, still fast asleep.

"We need to go to the hospital! I can't see whenever I close my eyes!" She screamed, desperate for a reaction.

Jennie opened both of her eyes wide, closed them, and then gently opened them again. Each time she blinked, she was in a trance. Her head isn't working correctly, yet she still looks stunning.

"What?" She questioned, rising from her mattress to take a seat.

Lisa tucked her hair behind her ear, which was concealing her face. "I can't see whenever I close my eyes. I think we need to go see the doctor."

"All right, let's go." Standing up, Jennie said. Lisa couldn't help but giggle as she saw Jennie move towards her closet, clutching herself to protect herself from the chilly weather, still trying to process what had just happened.

"Baby!" Said Lisa as she approached Jennie. "Can you see whenever you close your eyes?"

Jennie closed her eyes and then reopened them to see Lisa.

"No?"

"It was a prank, baby. Go back to sleep." said Lisa. She walked while holding her girlfriend's waist to the bed, allowing her to sleep again. Jennie gladly accepted, still disoriented . "I'll let her watch this when she wakes up," she said to the camera, and the video ended.

Hours passed by. Lisa was secretly filming Jennie as she ate her breakfast at the dining table.

"What'd you say again, Nini?" Lisa asks.

"I asked if it was a dream when you woke me up saying we needed to go to the hospital." She said, taking a spoonful of her oatmeal.

Lisa burst out laughing. Oh, god. This is awesome.

"Why would you think it was a dream?"

"Because there's no way we needed to go to the hospital. You're here alive and I'm fine and so is Kuma and Kai." She reasoned, looking at her two dogs sitting in a chair beside her. Jennie is clever and smart, and the idea that Lisa had caught her on tape while she wasn't using any of her brain cells was humorous.

"I need to show you something..." Lisa continued to chuckle. She took out her phone and showed the video to Jennie. Jennie's eyes went wide when she noticed herself dozing in the camera. She appeared perplexed and comical. She's not sure whether she should be angry or amused with herself.

"Lalisa!"

Lisa took off running, with Kuma close behind.

Fin.