Awww

I look up and I see Emily with her Jaw dropped "Oh my gosh yes" "we will all help" JJ said "If you hurt her Derek I will kill you" Hotch said "you really think I would hurt her" "You heard me" Hotch said before sitting down "I bought a ring a few weeks ago" "lemme see" Both JJ and Emily jumped up saying, I pulled my phone out of my pocket and I show them a picture of the ring {ˆ} "Thats defianly a Garica ring" JJ said "I know but I want Aaliyah to help me I already asked her how she would feel and let me just say she already made garicas bedtable pink with glitter all over it" "aww" The girls said and Aaron chuckled "I want to take Aaliyah and Penelope to the beach and ask her" "ouu you should make them dress up for a dinner in Virgina beach and then Aaliyah stands behind her with a poster board" JJ said "thats a good idea" I said 

I walk to Garcia's lair and I see her and Aaliyah posing in front of the mirror in the closet so I take a video and some pictures of them "Hi daddy" I hear Aaliyah "hi you girls look cute" "I know we have matching bows now" "I know you guys look so cute" I say as I pick Aaliyah up and I hug Penelope "We are gonna go on a mini trip for the weekend" "all of us" Aaliyah asked, "Yes all of us" I say smiling "will Hotch let us" "yes I already asked now cmon" I say kinda dragging Penelope and Alliyah out of the room "we will be back Monday Hotch" I say as I quickly walk the girls out and I see him nod at me and I nod back at him before I step into the elevator with the girls.

{Penelope Pov}

We stopped by my place and I went to my room so I can pack my bag "this place is beautiful" I hear Aaliyah say "thank you peanut" I say and I see her walk to the kitchen so I quickly put my stuff together in my bag "Penelope can I have this lollipop" Aaliyah comes up to me and I see she is holding a lollipop shape of a penis "no no no you can't have that one" I say as I nicely take the lollipop outta her hand and I give her a normal one "why couldn't I have that one" I look up and I see Derek smiling at me "ask your dad" I said as his smile drops "'what is it daddy" I look at him smiling and I wink at him then I walk to my bed to go zip up my bag and we head to his car, when I sat in the passenger seat of the car and Derek drives to his house 

When we arrived at his house Derek makes Aaliyah and I sit in the car while he grabs the pre-packed suitcases "Are you girls ready" Derek said as he closed the trunk "Yes daddy I'm really excited" "me too" I said "good now Aaliyah here is your tablet" Derek said as he handed her the tablet so she can watch TV on it.

We got to our hotel and i see Aaliyah sleeping "What time is it" "almost 3pm" Derek replies "i will go pick up food when i get you girls settled into the hotel room" He said right after i nodded and i got out of the car to grab all the bags while Derek held Aaliyah and her big bag of toys, We got our hotel room and it was really nice Its kind of like a mini apartment it had a small kitchen and when you go down a small halway thre is 3 doors 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom "Penelope" I hear Derek say "yes" "you ok" "yes im ok im gonna go lay down with Aaliyah" "ok i will be back ok" I nodded as Derek kissed my cheek and he walked out, I walk into the room with Aaliyah and i see her sitting on the balcony looking at the water "its so pretty" "I know" I say as i sit down but my phone rings so i pick it up and its a text from Derek "hey you and Aaliyah dress up I have a suprise" "Aaliyah did you bring a pretty dress" "Yes why" "daddy wants us to dress up" "Ouu ok cmon" i smile as Aaliyah drags me to her bag "see i brought the same dress you did" I smile "Lets get you dressed" I get her dressed and she kept spinning in her dress while i got myself ready, I was putting my lipstick on and i see Aaliyah standing at the door looking at me "You ok" i asked "can i have some lip stuff" I smile and i pick Aaliyah up and i put her on the counter "your dad wont approve of the lipstick maybe when your older i promise but i have this lip gloss i never used do you wanna try it" "yes please" I grab a small tube of lip gloss with some glitter in it and i put some on her lips and she turns around to look at herself "OH MY GOSH I LOVE IT" I smiled "Thank you thank you" Aaliyah said as she hugged me "your welcome" I look up and i see Derek in the mirror at the doorframe holding some flowers smiling "Hi my loves" "Daddy look Penelope let me wear lipgloss" "you look beautiful princess i got you flowers" "thank you an they are pink i love them" "im glad here lemme help you down so u can go put your shoes on" Aaliyah nods as she walks out, Derek comes up to me and he hands me rainbow flowers "I love them thank you" "your welcome" Derek said as he kissed me "where are we going tonight" "Somewhere speical" i smile and i kiss Derek "lets go".....