Gender reveal party!!

(THERE IS A TIME JUMP!!!!)

{Penelope Pov}

I'm 5 months pregnant and we are finally having the gender reveals for the twins, I got out of the shower and I put on this white dress Derek got me as a gift "hey pretty mama" Derek said "oh hey I thought you were still out at the store" I asked "Rossi texted me to put everything back he got it" derek said with a chuckle, which made me smile "I'm finally ready to know what we are having" "it's going to be twin girls I already know it" Derek said "I think it's going to be both a girl and a boy" I said "its twin boys I already know it" Aaliyah said coming in focusing on her tablet "How do you know" Derek asked "A big sister always knows but when I get it right can I dress you both up for a week" Aaliyah said "deal" Derek said which made me look at him with disbelief "your going to do a bet with a 5-year-old" I questioned "yes because she doesn't know the answer I already know its twin girls" Derek said very confidently before leaving the room "mommy i will make sure you look even more beautiful" Aaliyah said before following her dad out the room.

We all arrive at Rossi's house for the reveal and I'm getting nervous I'm about to have 2 babies and I don't wanna mess up. I looked over at Derek and he is wearing a pair of Black jeans and a white T-shirt, I must have been staring at him for too long because he looked over at me "you like what you see" Derek said with a smirk so I rolled my eyes "of course I liked what I see I am going to be married to you" I said with a smile that also made him smile before he looked back up at me "I also have a surprise" Derek said "who" I asked as we pulled in a see Derek's mom and sisters in the front yard "OMG THERE HERE" I said freaking out trying to open the door. Once I opened the door I ran to the ladies that are on the front lawn "I missed you guys so much" I said "we missed you too" Fran said, we gave each other hugs before we walked into the back yard and I saw how everything was set up which made me smile. Everyone had to wear a pin to show if they think its twin girls, twin boys, or one of each. JJ, Dave Emily, Spencer, and Sarah were wearing the twin girl pins. Fran, Desiree, and Aaron were wearing the 1 girl 1 boy pin while Aaliyah wore the twin boys pin. 

Dave handed us the 1st balloon we have to pop for baby A so we all got ready to pop it and when we did Blue confetti came out "ITS A BOY" Aaliyah screamed out in happiness and Derek cheered out while I was in shock than Derek came up to me and embraced me into a hug. That balloon meant Dave, JJ, Spencer, Emily, and Sarah were wrong but Fran, Aaron, Desiree, and Aaliyah might be correct "Ok time for the 2nd balloon" Dave said as he handed us the 2nd one so Derek separated the hug and we got ready to pop it and it was a...

{WHO DO YOU THINK IS RIGHT!!!!!}