I'm Sorry

"I miscarried," Penelope said in a broken tone of voice and I nodded "I'm sorry," I said looking up at her "that's why I was feeling sick every morning," she said "yea I just assumed you weren't feeling good," I said looking down at my hands "I just want Aaliyah to have a sibling and I want to have a baby," Penelope said "I know and we will try again when your ready ok," I said "ok and who else knows" "Spencer and JJ," I said "why Spencer and JJ," she asked "because Spencer is who I call for everything and JJ also had a miscarriage so she knows how it feels," I said than a knock was at the door so I stand up to go get it but the door opens before I could get a chance and it's Spencer and JJ "can we come in," Spencer Asks "of course" Penelope saids as they both go over to her and hug her "If you have any questions let me know," JJ said to Penelope "I will ask when they step out" Penelope points to Spencer and i "we can go walk out know" Spencer saids as he drags me out of the room 

{Penelope Pov}

Spencer drags Derek out of the room so now JJ and I are alone in the hospital room "how long did you wait to try again" I asked. I hear JJ taking a deep breath before talking "Will and I waited a year" JJ responded, "I want to have a baby but how long am I supposed to wait" I asked, "the shortest wait is 3 months but you should wait until you feel ready" JJ suggested, "Derek and I will talk about it" I said with a small smile "are we able to come back in" I hear Derek say "yea" I respond "when do I go home I'm ready to be with Aaliyah" I added "I will see if they will let me sign you out" Derek said I nodded and I reached over to grab my phone to call Emily. It felt like the phone rang forever but I hear a woman voice at the other end "Hey Penelope" Emily said "hey is Aaliyah nearby" I asked "yes hold on she and Dave are doing a surprise for you" "aww" I said but then waited for a response until I heard my favorite squeaky voice "Hi Mommy are you ok when do you come home I miss you" she quickly asks "I miss you to princess and I'm perfectly ok I hopefully come home tonight" I said with a smile then I heard Aaliyah scream "MOMMY IS COMING HOME TONIGHT IM SO FREAKING EXCITED" I hear Aaliyah scream to Emily and Dave "haha I'm glad you're excited but I will see you tonight ok" "ok mommy I love you" "I love you too" I said before hanging up the phone and seeing Derek come into the room "are you ready" he asked "I thought I had to sign some papers" I asked "I signed them all" "thank you I said.

We stopped by Derek and my place so I can get some clothes that I can wear around my wound then we headed off to Dave's house. "I'm nervous," I say not looking at Derek who is holding my hand with his right hand and driving with his left "Don't be ok I just have to tell Aaliyah to be careful so she doesn't hurt you" "that makes me feel bad" "why" "because I don't want her to be scared if she accidentally touches my wound and then her feel bad," I say "I know but she is 5 years old she has to be careful and understand," Derek said "I know but I will feel bad" "I know but sometimes we have to teach them like when we have our kids we have to teach them the same thing," Derek said "So you still wanna have kids" "of course any chance I can maybe have two boys and another girl I will take it," Derek said smiling. I stepped out of the car with Derek walking towards Daves house "I would love to have another girl and a boy but two boys just like you oh goodness they will be just like you" I said "who will be like Derek Emily asked in front of everyone "he wants two boys" I said "oh Hell no Derek your a hot mess as it already is we don't need two more of you" Dave said which made me giggle "ouch Hotch tell him if we have two boys everything will be ok" "hopefully I retired when Penelope has a boy let alone two boys just like there dad" Hotch said with a smirk "wow Babygirl do you see how they treat me" which made me giggle "Aaliyah how would you feel about two brothers" Emily asked "Oh goodness I rather have Emily as my parent" She said which made us all laugh "hey how is that a bad thing" Emily asked "maybe because you forgot to feed me" Aaliyah said "you forgot her in the car for three hours because she fell asleep in the car" Dave added "You forgot her at the BAU four times and i still had to bring her here because you forgot her" Aaron added "ok damn i get it I'm going to go open another bottle of wine" Emily said before walking to the kitchen "MOMMY" Aaliyah yelled before running into my arms "i missed you so so so so much" "i missed you too but now I'm home and you have to be kinda gentle around my stomach ok" I said "ok mommy but are you still able to eat ice cream" she asked nervously "Of course i can princess" I responded with a smile "Yay cmon i have us each a bowl on the counter i accidently got some on the counter don't tell Uncle Dave" Aaliyah said with a small giggle "You got it on mu what" Dave said than Aaliyah looked extremely nervous and scared "oh um oopies" she said as she looks at Dave which made him smile "cmon lets go clean it up" i say holding my hand out for Aaliyah and when she grabbed my hand we walked to the kitchen, I feel so ready to have a baby and to start growing my family i say to myself.....