Dereks Mom

{Morgan Pov}

It was 3 am and my alarm goes off so I can get us to the airport in 45 minutes, I look over to see Sleeping Penelope I don't want to wake her up but I have to so I kiss her cheek over and over until I hear her groan "what do you want" she said "we gotta get ready" I say kissing her cheek "ughhh its too early" "Sooner we get there the quicker you can see my mom" I say "I'm more excited to see your mom more than I am to see you" Penelope said as she gets up and goes to the bathroom to brush her teeth and I go downstairs make sure all of our bags are packed and ready before I went back upstairs and I see Penelope putting on her shoes "you ready to go to Chicago"  I asked "yes cmon" Penelope said dragging me down the stairs.

We got to the airport and I could tell Garica was starting to drift off "hey love stay awake until we get onto the plane we have a 3-hour flight" I whisper to Penelope "I am trying but it's too early" I hear her say.  We got through Security and we sat by our gate.

We got off the plane and Penelope was starting to get nervous about seeing my mom "Babygirl everything will be ok I promise" "I know it will be but I'm pregnant with twins I'm scared for her reaction" Penelope said as the taxi pulls up in front of my mom's house "cmon" I say as I pull her out of the car and I grab our bags from the back, we go up to the door and no one is home so I go and unlock the door with my spare key and when I walked in no one was inside so I put our bags in my old room "aww look at baby morgan" Penelope teases which made me chuckle, I go lock the front door and I sit on the couch and Penelope sits beside me holding her ultrasound pictures of the twins "she is going to be excited I promise" I say to Penelope "I know but I just don't want anything to happen" Penelope said "nothing will happen I promise" I say looking at her with promising eyes. 

We sit on the couch waiting for my mom but in the mean time both of my sisters came through the door at the same time but they don't notice us on the couch "So when is mom coming home" I say which scared my sisters "OMG YOUR HOME" Desiree yelled out which made all of us laugh, we gave hugs and we saw my moms car pulled into the driveway so I sit back onto the couch and Penelope sits on the couch next to me and my sisters go into the kitchen doing something "girls I'm home" my mom said "hey how was work" Sarah asked "good but I'm gonna go sit in the living room" My mom said and as she walks into the room my mom looks at us "OH MY GOODNESS" My mom yells which made us all laugh  I stand up to hug my mom but she pushes me to the side and hugs Penelope "wow that's so rude" I say which made everyone laugh"where is Aaliyah" my mom asked "she is coming in tomorrow with Susan" I said before my mom started to freak out  "oh my goodness I have to make the Peach cobbler omg omg" "actually before you guys go do anything you 3 come sit" I say as Penelope and I sit in front of them "whats wrong" my mom asked looking nervous "well" i say but instead i grab Penelope left hand showing them the engagement ring on her finger which made my moms eyes widen "oh my goodness I'm so excited" my mom said almost in tears and my sisters smiling "and we have another surprise" I say as Penelope hands my mom the ultrasound pictures "your pregnant" Sarah said "yea" i said looking at her "WITH TWINS OMG" My mom yelled out after realizing it which made us all laugh, my mom hugged Penelope and i until my mom went into the kitchen to make some Peach cobbler and Penelope went in there with her helping. I was on the couch looking at a picture of my dad "he would be so proud and excited for you" Desiree said "I know I just miss him a lot" I asked "I'm really excited to be an aunt again" Sarah said. 

{Penelope Pov}

While the cobbler was in the oven Derek mother Fran came over and sat down with some books "these are baby pictures of Derek" Fran said while smiling and she opened the picture book and showed me a picture of Derek when he was only 1 day old "gosh if we have a boy I hope he looks just like Derek" I say "I would love to have 2 grandsons that looked just like Derek gosh that would be a troubled trio" Fran said "goodness Aaliyah wouldn't know what to do" I said which made Fran smile, she grabbed my hand and held it "your an amazing mom to Aaliyah" "thank you" I say "Derek and Aaliyah are very lucky to have you" Fran said while smiling at me which made me smile "gosh I don't know what id do without them two in my life I wake up to Aaliyah and Derek dancing to Just Dance every morning unless we're on a case than they do it through facetime" I say with a small smile "gosh I remember the day Derek called me saying he got a girl pregnant and she left him with the Aaliyah he was one scared boy" Fran said but got up when the oven dinged and she went to go get the cobbler out than the doorbell rang "i will get it" i say as i walk over to the door and i open it to see Aaliyah and Susan at the door i took Aaliayh by her hand and i walked us into the kitchen and right as we walked in Fran turned out and saw Aaliyah "Oh my goodness Aaliyah come here i missed you so much" Fran said as Aaliyah went up running to her going into a hug.