Surprised

{Morgan Pov} 

I started typing up my report as I listen to Reid say some smart facts about something and I hear the elevator ding and when I look up I see Hotch coming in "Morgan can I speak to you" Hotch asks "sure" I say as I walk to his office. When i get into his office he shuts the doors and closes his blinds "I know this isn't my business but i already talked to Garica about this i went into her office to grab a report and i found a pregnancy test and i just wanted to say congratulations" Hotch said "thank you" i said  "you can go work now" Hotch said and i nodded and as i walk out of his office and when i see Penelope come in with a big bag "Everyone come to me please" "Garica asked so we all came up to her "whats all this for" Prentiss asked "well its a surprise for everyone but mainly my chocolate thunder" Penelope said "what is it" I asked "well we are excepting a baby" Penelope said "aww congratulations" JJ and Prentiss said "but um" Penelope started off "whats wrong" i asked nervously "We are expecting twins" Penelope said with a smile "YES" I said yelling and running around I ran back to Penelope giving her a hug "i love you so much baby girl" "I love you to" Penelope responds as she hands me a paper with each baby and there godparents I nod at her before she turned to the team "we made a decision on who the godparents will be" Penelope said "Who ouuu tell me who" Rossi said "Baby A Godparents will be Rossi and Emily" I said "my godbaby is gonna be eating good" Rossi said which made us all laugh "and Baby B godparents will Be JJ and Reid" Penelope said "that baby is going straight to top colleges" JJ said which made us giggle.

Later that day we had a case so the team and I except Garcia had to go to Florida for a Murder of a man Kidnapping females and making them give birth before murdering the mothers. Garcia struggled to explain the case to us in the conference room so I know this will be a hard case for her.

We Finished the case and arrested the son of a bitch. We were heading home when i got a text from Garcia saying Struass found out and she isnt happy with us "guys" I say "whats wrong kid" Rossi asked "will you try to get Strauss not mad abt the twins" "How do i do that" Rossiasked "oh i dont know Rossi maybe RAIL her on her desk again" Emily said not looking up from her book which left all of us shocked "just a suggestion" Emily said finally looking up "Please Rossi we will all leave early" I said "i will talk to her" Rossi said "until she on her desk screaming" Emily said looking at her book again making JJ, Hotch and I holding in a laugh making Rossi pick up the bottle of sctoch and drinking it from the bottle "you know females dont like when a man is drunk when they screw us" Emily said "why" Rossi said confused "Well becasue they cant stand on their two feet without falling and your old so we dont want you to fall and break a hip so you will just get blowjobs" Emily said "Why wont you leave me alone about you walkng in on Erin and i ok we dont pick on you when you get railed" Rossi said taking another sip "I can also lock a door" Emily said making JJ and I let out a small laugh "well we didnt know you were coming" Rossi said as he took another sip "It didnt stop you from cumming" Emily said making Rossi choke on his drink which made JJ,Aaron and i start laughing even harder "At least i have something to remeber you by if i have to speak at your funeral in a few years" EMily said "I wont be dying in a long time becasue im active" Rossi said rolling his eyes "We know your active buddy trust me we know" EMily said as Rossi threw apillow at Emily "ok children we landed so lets go home so we can let rossi be active" Aaron said holding back a laugh "you know what you are all annoying ok so goodnight" Rossi said getting off the Jet "we know you will have a goodnight" Emily said looking out the window at Rossi and he turned around flipping her off which made us laugh. 

We all went to Rossi for a celebration that night and I was sitting with Rossi and Hotch while Reid was with Henry and Jack doing magic tricks and The girls are talking about Baby showers and JJ is giving Penelope advice. It was nice to see my family together I wish my mom and sisters were here but they were in Chicago they didn't even know yet "hey Hotch can Penelope and I take 4 days off starting tomorrow" I ask "sure but if we are on a case when you guys come back to go straight to the state we are at" "yes sir" I say as I take a tip of my soda and seeing Jack come over to me "Hey uncle Derek why does Uncle Reid have to be so smart" Jack asks which made all of us guys chuckle "I don't know kid" I responded "how do you not know your an FBI agent arent you supposed to read minds by now" Jack "I wish we could read peoples minds" I said before he ran off and I walked to Penelope "Babygirl guess what" I said "what" she said "we are flying out tomorrow super early to go surprise my mom and sisters" "YAY omg I'm so excited to see your mom I missed her so much and that peach cobbler of hers" Penelope said which made me smile...