Awww

{Derek Pov}

Aaliyah and my mom pull apart from the hug and Penelope comes over to me so I open up my arms for Penelope "I'm so blessed for our little family" I say before Aaliyah come over to me with her arms up "I wanna get on your shoulders like uncle Aaron" Aaliyah said with a smile so I pull my arms away from Penelope and I lift Aaliyah onto my shoulders as she giggles and she puts her arms up so I wrap mine around Penelope again and I kiss her forehead making her blush "awww you 3 are so cute" My mom said as she snaps some photos "Mommm no pictures" I said "remember when Derek loved pictures" Sarah said to Desiree "yeah and he would throw a fit when the camera wasn't on him" Desiree said "Mom do you see how they treat your little boy" I said jokingly "ohhh you girls leave your brother alone" my mom said and I stuck my tongue out at my sisters and rolled their eyes while smiling which made all of us laugh including Penelope.

{A week later}

We have been back home for the last week and I decided to order some baby stuff but make sure it's gender-neutral because we don't know the genders yet. Penelope comes into the room and she gives me a big smile "I did something" Penelope said 'what did you do" I asked confused but I knew what she did when I see Aaliyah walk into the room in a matching outfit as Penelope which made me smile "awww look how beautiful my girls are" I say as I pick up my phone "you both stand next to each other I want this to be my new lockscreen" I said as they pose for each picture which made us all smile "Penelope and Aaliyah what would I do without you girls" I say "be single and not a dad" Penelope said "Mommy Daddy when will my siblings be born" Aaliyah asked us "in about 7 months" Penelope said "ughhh I want them now though" Aaliyah whined out "you have to wait princess" I said "do you want 2 brothers,2sisters or 1 brother and 1 sister" "I already know what your going to have" Aaliyah said "what will I have" Penelope said looking at me before looking back at Aaliyah "It's going to be twin boys" Aaliyah said very confidently "how are you so sure" I asked "because a sister knows" she said with a big smile.

-Sorry that this chapter is so short!!!-

comment ideas!!!!!