Welcome

{Derek Pov}

I walked into the police station in Alabama with JJ and we walk over to the coffee machine "Have you talked to Garica today" JJ asked "She hasn't answered my calls" I said moving the cup away from the coffee machine and my phone starts ringing "That might be her now" JJ said with a smirk making me smile but when I answered it was Susan yelling that Penelope was in the hospital, I ended up being hung up on and I quickly set my coffee down before running to Hotch "Penelope is in the hospital she got into a car crash can I borrow the jet please" I said very quick "yes, of course, go ahead" Hotch said as I run out the door.

I arrived at the hospital where Penelope was at "where is Penelope Garica at?!" I asked the lady at the front desk "she just had her triplets she is in room 304" She said. I got to the room confused by triplets and I see Aaliyah and Penelope each holding a baby and another baby in a bassinet by the bed but when I saw Penelope face she has scratches on it and her face is bruised, I walk to her side Kissing her cheek "what happened?" I asked looking at her "Truck diver didn't see me and he side-swiped me" she said still looking at the baby "how come I didn't know you were having triplets?" I asked. "I didn't know either," She said as she looks over at the small baby "it's it a girl or a boy?" "it a girl," Penelope said which made me look up at her with a smile "Maam people are here to see you," a Nurse said. So I hid the 3rd baby in the bathroom but a nurse stayed in there with her.

The team showed up with balloons and flowers and boy clothes "hi guys!" Penelope said. A few minutes after everyone settled down "so we have a surprise we are gonna start with the twin's names so the names are Jordan and Jayden" Everyone loved the name "and we have another surprise" Penelope said, I walk to the bathroom and I pick up the small little girl and I walk out of the bathroom and everyone gasped "A 3rd baby boy!" JJ exclaimed "It's a girl," I said while everyone smiled. I walked over to Aaron and I handed the baby to him "Aaron will you be Diamond's Godfather?" "of course I will be her godfather!" Aaron said with a huge smile.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Sorry for the story being short!!!

Do you guys enjoy the story!!