Chapter 1. Meeting You Was Everything

Boscha's POV

"Hehe. Next time I won't go easy on you kid. Let's go guys."

I watched my bullies walk away from me as I was on the ground with scratches and dirt. The reason they did this to me was because I accidentally bumped into them. I apologized, but of course they couldn't care less about my apology.

I stood up and brushed myself off while my three friends Amelia, Skara, and Cat approached me.

"What happened to you?" Skara asked.

"I got out of the bathroom and I bumped into Isac on accident and well, you know the rest" I crossed my arms with a frown on my face.

"We should do something about him," Amelia suggested.

"Yeah we should!" Cat agreed.

I gave my friends a small smile and replied "Uh look guys, as much as I want you three to help me, I can handle it myself. After all, I don't want any one of you three to get hurt because of me."

"Are you sure?" Skara was hesitant.

"Yes I am."

"Alright. We should go to class now since playtime is over. Come on!" Cat ran off as well as the others.

I trailed behind them until I noticed a girl with short dark-gray and blue hair with glasses on her. There was also another girl who had brown hair with her hair up. The brown hair girl was already leaving the school.

'I've never seen them before. They're probably new to this school' I thought.

I ran to my classroom before the bell rang. I hope that both of the girls have my class.

-------------------------------

Willow's POV

"She'll be able to start her first day here at Hexside tomorrow," Principal Bump stated.

"Great! We'll drop her off. Thank you for letting her attend Hexside Principle Bump," one of my dads responded.

I was nervous going to Hexside but also excited and happy because my friend Amity is going to Hexside with me. I saw her and her parents leave Principal Bump's office, so I knew that her parents were wanting Amity to attend at Hexside.

---------------------------

Boscha's POV

Class ended and I was disappointed that none of the girls went to my class.

'Maybe they will come tomorrow.'

I walked out of class and went outside of school to walk to my house. It wasn't far from Hexside. It was about a seven minute walk. While I walk home, I would look around the area and take in the view. I didn't notice how quickly I walked because I was in the front of my house. I took out my keys from my bag and unlocked the door. I opened it to see my mother walk down the stairs that we had. I approached her as she had a big smile on her face, happy to see me.

"Hi darling! How was school today?"

"It was okay. Amelia was here today at school since she was absent yesterday," I responded.

"That's good sweetheart. Also did you scratch yourself on your face?"

I touched around my face, feeling a diagonal line on my cheek.

"Oh uh yes I did. My face was itchy and I scratched myself a little hard," I lied, smiling so my mother wouldn't see that I was lying.

"Okay then, but be careful next time."