Chapter 7. Lost Memories

Author's note: This chapter will mostly cover Boscha and Willow's past together. I recommend you get some tissues for this. There will be some fluff so maybe it can even out your emotions, but we'll see. Enjoy though :)

TW: Abuse, mention of blood

Narrator's POV

It was the season of Spring. Willow's favorite season of the year. After all, she was born with the power of plant magic. Willow was also born with some healing magic as well. Boscha on the other hand, had the power of fire magic. She could also do water magic. It's an odd combination considering that water puts out fire but Boscha finds it amusing.

"Wow Boscha! You can do fire magic too?!" little Willow was surprised.

"Yes I can. Now I can burn stuff like trash and other junk I don't need," the dark magenta haired smiled at her magic.

"I wish I had magic like you," Willow hoped sadly.

"You'll get magic soon. You have to wait patiently when you turn eight."

"That means I only have two months left until my eighth birthday."

"You are correct. Oh and what kind of magic are you into?" Boscha questioned Willow.

"I'm into plant magic."

"Plant magic?" the three-eyed witch tilted her head in confusion.

"Yeah, plant magic. I enjoy any kind of plants. It's fun to see them grow and well, it's like a hobby of mine to take good care of it."

"Oh, I see. Do you like any other magic besides plant magic?"

"No, not really. Plant magic will always be my number one favorite magic though," Willow smiled happily.

"Well there's nothing wrong with that. Maybe when you have plant magic, I can help you water your plants. We can grow one together," Boscha became excited.

*Gasp* "That would be a great idea! We'll grow a tree together until we can't anymore. Then maybe our future kids will continue to grow it," Willow's eyes lit up.

"Our future kids?" Boscha lightly blushed.

"Yeah. When we have kids together, we'll have them grow the tree."

"I-I think it's a bit too early to think about kids right now Willow," Boscha scratched the back of her head still blushing.

"I know, but someday you'll have to plan your future. If you do it later on as you are older, you'll have less time planning it."

"Did your dads tell you that?"

"Yes they did."

"Well they are right about that."

Boscha grabbed a stick that was on the ground and started drawing on the dirt.

"What are you making?" Willow's curiosity appeared.

"I'm making my future plans," Boscha concentrated on her drawing.

Willow watched as her friend was almost done with her drawing. Boscha added some final touches then tossed the stick back where it was.

"Tadaa! As you can see here, my future plan is sticking with you forever. We'll be best friends as we grow older. And when you get your powers, we'll start growing a tree. Us growing equals our tree growing. Then m-maybe when we're old enough, w-we can...get m-married. T-that way we can have kids of our own and they can take care of our tree while we're gone!" Boscha blushed and spoke out loud.